Closed Thread
Page 46 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nessie: that reallllly sucks, but thank god you have a supportive and hopeful DH, i sincerely hope that u just had a bad month and next month will be heaps better. will u stay on the supplements wazza had u on anyway? did wazza give any kind of explaination to why a dud cycle this time? im sorry , canned cycles absolutely suck balls, u just feel so jipped.

BK, thanks. could well be, guess just go with the flo....in laws minded the kids while me and DH went out for tea (bliss) and said she ate her pears quite well, ive been giving her one or 2 meals a day so will up it to 3 now she seems to be getting the hang of it. thanks. found her squawking her lungs out at home tho as she refused bottle....

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I'd try the solids at night time or do as BK said, give 3 meals now. I thought babies regressed with sleep at around 4 months? was just reading something about that not long ago. When Evie did this I thought it was teeth but she didn't cut her 1st tooth until 11 months, so evidently I was 'doping' her on panadol for nothing in shear desperation when nothing else seemed to work, funny enough it seemed to help at the time! I don't know what is up with Evie lately, she has been a right little cow this week. Absolutely cracking it whenever I put her to bed day or night, latest I've got her into bed is 9.45pm and she wakes usual time in the morning and doesn't want day sleep even though she obviously needs it as she's totally feral. I made her cry it out last night & today otherwise I would have lost the fricken plot. Didn't make a big protest tonight & got her to go down at 8.45.. slight progress. She's been so cranky, definately not my little hassle free chicken this week. I will be devo when she gives up the day sleep I'm so use to how things have been & always been pretty chuffed she's been so easy, any change will send us both into meltdown.

Ness - crap crap crap you've tried so hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: speaking of losing the freakin plot...i LOST THE PLOT last night....H had some type of night terror weird wake up just as put the baby down and I was dying to go to sleep..he was crying non stop, wanted his shoes on, wnated a book then screamed and would throw it on the floor..etc etc..thsi went on for 45 freakin minutes..the baby woke up after 20 minutes..my DH of course was down the pub....i screamed so loud at h to SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..i felt so bad i then left some rambling divorce laden tirade on DH's mobile..........i totally lost my marbles............felt like the worlds worst mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - yep guilty of that too it does make you feel really bad, it just comes from nowhere and I think to myself 'god get a grip woman, she's only 2'. I would have done the same thing if I had a hubby, would have told him to get his a$$ home that second.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my 35+ Parent buddies!

Just popping in to share some AFM news. I decided to transfer my last frostie this month, had been warned it was wonky and wouldn't thaw. Good news though, it thawed perfectly this morning and the little piglet is now onboard. I thought the embie was age 39, thought I did the fresh cycle last year, but when they went through the file, it is actually 38, it has been on ice for 2 years! So hopefully he is happy to be back with Mum and will stay the distance. If not, donor eggs ahoy in 2013.

Nessie - I'm so sorry to hear of your canned cycle. I am moving to Wazza if this one doesn't work, I read you girls talking about him retiring and not taking new patients a while ago, so I just squeezed in for a consult on December 20th. Watching your cycles with a personal interest, I was so sad and shocked to hear he couldn't get you further this time. I really hope he can get you all the way there, it must be really hard wanting a sibling for cutie Ash as well as a new bub for yourselves. Good work on the fitness front though.

Alittle - I'm so sad to hear of your loss. Hope you are starting to recover. What a cruel blow.

JFB - Oh, that man of yours.

Will toddle off and eat my kiwifruit now, lots of love to you all and the bonnie babes!!!

PW xoxo
    Last edited by PickyWickles; 28-10-2012 at 16:46. Reason: Wrong emoticon! :/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PickyWickles For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck pw....so many ppl have done the lucky last xfer and got that elusive bfp, really hope this is your turn now!

thanks kismet: honestly the last few times ive lost it ive been pretty shocked with myself and felt quite devo and embarrassed....i think i need a kid free day but dd refuses bottle, last night she even gagged when i tried to give her some ..anyway im glad im not the only one, i thought i was going mental last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nessie - Hun that sucks big time BUT good on DH for getting on the "just one more" band wagon.........sending massive hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PW - OMG what amazing newssssssssssssssssssss so so so so so so happy for you...come on little embie stick like glue to your mumma, she so deserves to be a mum....

Jfb - Yep guilty of that as well and then feel like the worst mum eva.....sometimes we just need some sleep and i too have told DH off for this that or the other...he has just walked in the door from his annual Cox Plate weekend in Melbourne.....god wouldn't it be freakin nice to be a male.......

Hello to everyone, hope you have all had a great weekend.

Am off to have my Mirena put in tomorrow....a bit nervous i have to say, how bl00dy ridiculous though, my va j j has seen more things than i have had hot dinners id say........anyway here's hoping the dredded AF goes away and stays away for the next 5 years (that's how long it stays in there for)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PW - aww this little piglet just might be stronger than they gave it credit for well you are PUPO come on piglet~!!

Amum - you are funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PW - Go piglet embie. Hang on tight Fantastic news

Amum - Good luck tomorrow. It isn't often you read about birth control here

JFB - Stella is only 2 months old and she has quite a set of lungs on her. If she spends 'one of those days' whinging and whining all day, I put her in her bassinet and walk down to the other end of the house for a while. She might still be yelling, but at least I get some sort of break. Love her to bits, and she always makes me laugh at her antics (like how she immediately stops crying/whinging when she hears me walking down the hallway towards her)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Millie - Babies are very very smart......little darlings, do you have any more pics for us....would love to see her now.....and yes how funny to read about birth control, not that that is why i am having it put in.....god it would be a miracle if i ever got preggers naturally. Jett said to the me the other day, "I hope our next baby is a girl mum " I said darling there are no more babies for mum.......sad to hear yourself say that but i do know how very blessed i am for my gorgeous healthy little men......

PW - What date is your BT?????

Gotta go girls, I'll be back after my appt......its at 3pm so think of me in stirrups around about 3.30 with my v ja ja blowin in the breeze