Closed Thread
Page 45 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mmmmm.....might have to start giving her some EBM then in a bottle....the last time she refused it she actually went to sleep hungry rather than have the bottle.... i fed her when i got home her little belly was empty and grumbling and i could hear that milk hitting her stomach!!! this is the opposite of H who guzzled that bottle like his life depended on it .

af..i didnt get either til H was fully weaned.....maybe im just an old cranky bag...actually i was still cranky from a friend visit the days b4 as it was meant to be fun but the kids just fight NO STOPPPPPPPPPPP its soooo painful and upset me as i really didnt enjoy it and started wondering how the hell i was going to deal with it...but i read something about it last nightin a parenting book about sharing etc and now i get why they are both feral with each other....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    and Happy Birthday to little Jaye today!!!

BK: loved those invites u did..will definately be getting some for E's bday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

I got AF at about 6 months with Archie. About 3 months with spencer. Regular as clockwork!!
    I would try to get E on a bottle if you can so you can have some freedom. Archie is being very stubborn and refusing all attempts. He just loves boob too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Jfb - I got AF while still BF but i did feed Kade for 18 months and I only got AF towards the end....as for bottles, Kade has never had one, never tried he just went from boob to sip cup....good luck.

Nits have all gone - thank god....he is going back to pre school on Friday, he has been sick this week, now with a sore ear but has been on Anti B's and is getting better, poor little man has been in the wars.

Kel - Invitations are gorgeous....I will head to you when I need some for sure.

Happy B'Day baby J.........time goes so fast......

Happy half B'Day to baby E as well......

Nessie - how are you feeling???? still have everything crossed for you xxxx

Hello to everyone else, hope you are all having a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I tried Evie on a bottle when she was about 4 months for top ups of EBM & she was ok with it but stopped when i didn't need to do it then when I tried again later she refused the bottle and was worse when I switched to formula when she was almost 6 months. I heard the older they get the harder it is to change from boob to bottle. I changed the type of bottle & once she got use to it she started to refuse me, but by then I was down to only bf her once or twice a day and this is when my AF returned.

Happy birthday Jaye

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all so much for the wishes for Jaye's birthday I can't believe my little Bub is 2. The time has gone so fast and I have loved having this little miracle in my life.
    Alittle I hope you are feeling a little better and good luck for the next attempt.
    Kel love the invitations
    amum nits sound like a nightmare am dreading Jaye getting them she has such long hair. Glad Kade is on the mend.
    JFB happy half birthday for E. I weanedJaye at 14 months and she went straight to a sippy cup so can't help with the bottle question.
    Nessie good luck.

To all I missed hi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

mini: glad J had a good day, its goes so quick!

nessie: i hope todays scan was better, got all crossed for you xxxx.

Q: E's sleep has deteriorated..ive heard about "sleep regressions"...she is waking 2-3 hrs after bedtime, then again 2-3 hrs later, then again and can be hard to get back to sleep..its like she is abit confused again by night and day....she has been like this for weeks, in fact ever since we stayed o/n in a hotel it broke her good sleep pattern....surely she cant be hungry at all these wake ups, i know she is stuffing her self at night cos she is barely hungry all morning!!! she is in the 90th weight percentile so she is hardly starving.....will giving solids at night help? i want to give her a FF top up b4 bed but she is point blank refusing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB: I would definitely be giving her solids at night, we were told by Henrys paed to give him three meals a day once he started solids, but to be honest it sounds like teething to me. Henrys just started sleeping through again after 2 weeks of waking 2, 3 4 times a night, and usually ending in him sleeping with us. A dose of nurofen and half an hour later he would go back to sleep. And all of a sudden FOUR top teeth have cut through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cycle cancelled. I'm sooooo over it, but god love my DH, he wants us to do JUST ONE MORE!!!!!! So I will go straight into another cycle next month, Wazza thinks he was just try a flare cycle next time. DH wants to go back tooled FS as he thinks Wazza did nothing for us, but I really like Wazza.......anyway I have an appointment with old FS on Tuesday & see what he has to say, if he sits & scratches his head as usual I will scream.

Off to have a wine or two. Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mini - glad Jaye had a great time xx sorry I missed her birthday

Nessie - how FRUSTRATING!! Oh my heart goes out to you.