Closed Thread
Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum you have a preteen in your midst!!! I am so not looking forward to Lucy getting older. She is such a sweet giril, but there are certain girls she's friends with and I notice she gets "too cool for school" around them, and it drives me nuts. I ignore it and it stops, but my friends with older girls say it's almost as if once the hormones descend they turn into completely different people. I was a real handful as a teenager - I know my girls will put me through my paces!

I hope he had a lovely birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amum,
    what was your commercial shoot for?
    I work as an actor - filming a Kmart commercial next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    amum: what was the shoot for? noooooooooo i HATE summer....and i want rain rain rain....we are on tank water and having a shower right now is like some old geezer pi$$ing on u with a dribble cos the water is getting so low in the tank!!!

fiona: wow will have to look out for u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - Its for our business Styletread.com.au (shoes shoes and more shoes my lovely)........what channels will your add be on....you will have to let us all know to keep an eye out for you....it was such good fun.

Jfb - God you are funny woman....... I LOL when i read your post...well you are in for some rain tonight i think, its as black as the ace of spades outside and rain is predicted for the next few days.....i hope it reaches you up there in the hills......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum, looked at the website ... Amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

PW so pleased to see you are back and trying again. I had Jaye when I was 42 almost 43 so you have plenty time. I will be cheering you on from the sidelines.

Amum happy birthday for Jett he is such a big boy now.

Kismet so sorry to hear about your mum I work in aged care and it is quite heartbreaking I hope she has more good days then bad.

Nessie good luck for the cycle I hope Wazza can work his magic for you.

Alittle how are you feeling when is the 12 week scan.

We are all good. Jaye is going to be 2 on the 22nd and is a real cutie these 2 years have flown and I have so enjoyed having my sweet girl. Wish I was younger so I could have tried for another but so thrilled I have her. I read every day but never seem to have time to post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Minibar - HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh how we've missed you.......I do look at your pics on FB and keep up with you there......isn't it sad how they grow up so fast....I just bought Kade big boys undies and I nearly cried, I'm going to start TT him in the Xmas hols.......

Fiona - I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....I have a lovely shoe collection and am always at DH to bring me home more...LOL....I can't help myself....

What about this weather......Jfb it must surely be snowing up your way......its snowing in the blue mountains.....

Nessie - How are you going on your drugs

Hello to everyone, hope you are having a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mini - hello there, was only just thinking about you and J then saw your post. Yes it's sad they grow up so quick, I was amazed how much more grown up Evie seemed once she turned 2, very cute age though (except the tantrums ). I also wish I could turn back time a little and go again. Mum has been more herself this week, hopefully she remains that way.

Amum - I'm going to try the toilet training in about a month or so too. I will be so happy when Evie knows how to poo in the toilet, pooey nappies are getting rather icky now. It's funny, she goes and hides in the dining room and does it in peace and quiet but also looks a little sneaky, when I ask her if she's done a poo she says no but then says 'poo stink!' at the top of her voice. I don't think she's quite ready for training though.

Yep weather is weird, have the heater on today, in a few more days it will be hot again.
    I've had Evie back at the Dr, she hasn't got over her cold yet & ears are still annoying her but was a waste of time, we have to ride it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: h is the same...i dont think he is ready..he is quite happy to sit in a $hitty nappy...the other day he was squatting down really squeezing one out and i asked him if he was doing a poo..n o no no noooooooooooooooooooooo im not. did u take e to the speechie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mini time goes way to quick, I was only saying to DH today that I wish I could press pause as I love this age, he is just sooo cute.

JFB I hope your tanks are now nice & full, nothing worse than an old man peeing on you We have also been praying to the rain gods as the Hunter Valley property is sooo dry, the grass is actually crunchy when you walk on it.

Kismet I hope once the warm weather kicks in that Evie gets over all these ****ty colds, touch wood we have been pretty lucky this winter.

Amum I'm soooo jealous about your shoes, I went shopping today & had 3 pairs in my hands that I wanted. Sadly I only ended up with one
    I got my drugs delivered yesterday & holly c**p Wazza has got me on some, the bottom row in my fridge is choccas, just awaiting AF & off we go!!!

fiona you have to tell us when your on.

Sonja I hope Lucy stays sweet, my youngest Neice is a bit of a bratt. Sadly her Mother has a lot to do with making her into the bratt that she is. She is only 11 & into designer clothes, nice cars & weight.

Just awaiting AF, should be here Monday.
    One of my GFs rang yesterday to tell me her 2 year old as been diagnosed with a genetic syndrom, my heart is breaking for them all. Life is going to be very tough on all them & they just don't deserve this, she is also a little IVF miracle. So I'm just very thankful for my healthy son, if we get lucky again I will be sooo happy, but if not I'm ok with it.
    Running 35mins 4 times a week