Closed Thread
Page 38 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PickyWickles View Post

I have decided I'm going all the way with this girls, motherhood or bust, so if you see me at age 50 flying off overseas with my egg donor for transferring to a surrogate, just wave to me in the sky, 'cos I'm already there!

PW xoxo
    and we will all be here cheering from the sidelines!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck PW..gee u do pretty good in the egg haul dept ..heres hoping its your turn to get lucky.

amum: i know...scary..i challenged DH to get it tested as his was high in the past but he beleives all docs are quacks....mmmmm..still no choc but omg im craving it today a bit....cant help with birth control..i always hated the pill etc....im sure all that stuff is a bit improve now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum I'm going to have the Mirena coil put in when I get time. Of everything I looked at it had the least side effects and most of my friends who are on it like it. It can take a few months to settle but after that most people I know like it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you PW, I think we would have gone to any lengths too. How old (or young) does a ED need to be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again.
    Ack, my original post disappeared. This website is falling apart!

Thanks Sonja
    I will need it!

JFB - yes, aren't we all living proof that quality is better than quantity. At this stage I would much rather be a PR myself, and get just one egg with a baby in it, than get 17 empty duds each cycle, transferring them all without so much as a chem preg. It's maddening. I would probably still get higher egg numbers than a donor now, but if they're all ratsh%t what's the point??

Bkel - I'd be looking for a known donor so it's more about personal compatibility. Of course under 35 is best but I'd be happy with a 36-37 year old on DHEA. Probably couldn't go any higher than that, just because I also have uterine issues so they need to be pretty robust to get stuck in there. The interesting thing about the Egg Donation Australia forum is that the donors on there haven't all finished their families, which is usually expected, so you get a lot of lovely young women (ie. late 20s) who haven't said no to more bubs of their own but are happy to cycle for others in the meantime. Since the communication is open and supportive (like our group) it seems to work really well. I hope I'll get lucky on there when it's time to ask for help.

Hi to everyone who didn't read my first epic saga before it disappeared.
    (Amum, if the nits come back use Pyrenel shampoo, I used it with K and it's the only thing that worked after months of wrestling with the gross little pests.)

Lots of love girls,
    PW xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

PW - Helloooooooooooooo my friend....I wondered where your post went....I could not find it so I'm assuming you are going back onto the rollercoaster with donor eggs.....Oh how I have everything crossed for you.....you truly deserve to be a mum, you are such an angel xxxxxx
    Count me in for the ride ok......cheering you on from the sidelines....
    Thanks for the tips on the dreaded pests.......

Sonja - Saw my GP this morning, have a referral to see a GYN, just have to wait to get a period as they like to put them in while you are bleeding (yuck) but they have to be sure you aren't preggers...................now how funny is that.......pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it would be a miracle....anyway I'm doing it....cannot wait now.

Well my big baby (Jett) turned 9 today.......cannot believe how fast that has gone, sad really.....

Hello to everyone, hope you all have had a great day....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

happy bday to Jett..omg 9 already!!! hope he had a fun day.

PW: how frustrating it must have been for you!!!! i really hope you are able to find an ED soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Picky! So great to hear from you gorgeous.
    Sending you so much luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky - a woman on a mission more determined than ever...good on you. One way or another you will be a mum and we will be every step of the way cheering you on.

Amum - did your gp suggest a hormone level test to see why you are all over the place? It is such a nuisance though, it's the reason I went on birth control despite not needing it for that. Loved the pics of you on fb being a tv star, looked like fun. Happy bday to Jett, gosh almost double digits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - Yep had a heap of BT's yesterday to check everything, get the results next Wednesday....
    The commercial shoot was fun, amazing how they do it, a full day of work for a 30 sec commercial.......exhausting but fun.

Jfb - I can't believe he is 9.....getting so grown up, my little darling.

What about this weather holy crapola it gets hot then cold then hot again....just wish it would get hot and stay hot....

Hope you all have a great day