Closed Thread
Page 32 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I typed a HUGE post yesterday & it has gone??

Kel I think is a stage as Ash is also a BIG wringer ATM, he even keeps asking for cuggles.

Jfb I would saying NO WAY to Xmas!

Tired that is great news about Amelia, what a very distressing time for you all

Kismet I haven't wormed Ash yet, he is off for shots on Monday so will ask Dr about it & let you know.

MG I hope you're all feeling a bit better today. Have a fabulous trip.

Alittle I'm sending you belly rubs

Tough week for me It's one year on Sunday since Mum passed away. I still miss her just as much today as I did the day she died.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie I cant imagine how said it would be to lose a parent. I hope you can look after yourself and get through the anniversary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessie - much love to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

tired - so glad to hear little A's op went well and she is now on the mend....

nessie - big hugs to you.....i know there is nothing we can say to make the pain go away but just know we are all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

been MIA as the four of us have had the vomiting bug that kade brought home from pre school.......holy hell it was bad....i'm still exhausted...
    speaking of xmas pressies, i've done kade's shopping, i got him a battery powered 4 wheeler motor bike (not real ofcourse) and lots of trucks and a wooden train set, just to name a few things. he is already saying that santa brings present to good boys.....this is going to be a great xmas as he is really into it now.

hello to everyone, i have been reading and trying to keep up with everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: , hope u can do something special. youve had such a tough year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Nessie -

Amum - how awful, us humans are a sick bunch hey, so many things go around

it appears bh had to restore or something, hence the loss of posts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie I can't imagine how your heart must hurt with the pain of missing your mum. Puts a lot of our whinging into perspective xx

Amum I hate it when someone brings something home and everyone winds up sick. Just horrible.

Nothing much happening here. New job is pretty good after my initial feelings of "what the heck have I done???". Lucy had her first girl guides camp last weekend which i went on with her. Was exhausting. So many girls to help make meals for and generally look after! She loved it though. So nice being able to do all this stuff with the kids as they get older. Makes all the IVF bullsh!t so worthwhile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: sounds hectic ti say the least.

amum: omg after not vomiting for 20 years i have spewed twice in the past year thanks to daycare bugs ...oh the joy. u must get man cold big time at your place LOL..hope u are all better.

alittle: good luck with your next scan.

tired: what a releif for you that A is doing well..i really cant imagine what it must be like and those 7 hours must have felt lile 7 months.

well DH is on his punters club weekend ....lucky my mate is coming up staurday and dh is back sunday....
    BK: i hear ya..some days here H is well.............."challenging" (PC for a little $hit)....the sooking and whinging that goes on is awfullllllllllllllllllllllll..what i learnt from that recently was that i need to make sure i get a break from the kids as i was just doing the awful parenting of tit for tat negative focus all day....even DH said one day "all youve done is tell H to go away all day"..i was shocked but i knew it was true as i just SO over him and had been days and hadnt had any kid free time for weeks...but yep ive found it hard to juggle the demands of the 2yo with the needs of a baby..some days one or other gets too much attention and the other too little but hey ...some days all i do is change one nappy to the next, feed one then the other, calm one down and then the other starts etc...and it feels like both kids are getting the $hit end of the stick...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Henry had his first swimming lesson today. I just LOVE days like today, makes the hard days worth while. He was so so cute and he loved it, and it was so good getting in the pool again after so long. Ruby played in the other pool with her Nan until I finished, then we had a big play. All the mums/toddlers from Rubys old swimming group were there so had a great catch up. She's on the waiting list to get back into her lessons, so it will be a nice thing for all of us to do on a Friday. Now they are both asleep. Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I loooove swimming with the kids. Makes them so nice and sleepy. Sounds like a lovely morning. I tried taking Scarlett and marc to lessons earlier this year on my own but Scarlett got jealous of me spending time with Marc so that was the end of that. I've taken all 3 kids to the pool on my own before (not for lessons though) which was exhausting for all of us but good fun.

In the midst of a terrible storm here. Have to leave in 45 minutes to get Lucy from school. It would be easier to paddle there at the rate the rain is falling. Aaaah spring.