Closed Thread
Page 29 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tummy flap
    How much do we think it costs?
    Kel - all finished with making babies?

Indy slept for 7 hours last night! A one off I assume ... But who knows! I didn't sleep all of that time ... Slept with one eye open thinking 'he'll wake in a minute' ... Be great if that continued!!! Tired him out with a big day of shopping with his granma ... Might have to tire him out with shopping everyday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

That's great Fiona! If he does it once he will do it again. May e not straight away but gradually

Yes baby making is over. I'm 42 in a few weeks and although my womb twinges whenever I think of being pregnant again or when I see a newborn, the reality is we are so very very lucky to have our two healthy babies. And it would be pure insanity to throw another into the mix at my age. I'm thinking the procedure is about 5k out of pocket after phi hospital cover.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Maybe we should all get it done at the same time then convalesce at Nessie's farm retreat . Nessie will still be breastfeeding her triplets but we'll let her come anyway

Thanks
    Reviews

Sounds like a plan Sonja

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yes that is a plan...u dont mind nessie right?

fiona: very good sign...E generally slept longer once she did the 7 hr night,..its like thier brian and tummies go "yep im not starving i can do it"....

ohhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd its one of THOSE days...im sick and had dud sleep as E woke 3 times and at home with a 2yo and bf baby...........what i would give for a wet nurse and nanny..seriously i would give my left eye today . DH just left for work (after 2 days off the ****er)....im already counting the hours............

alittle: when is your next scan.

sonja: hope the new job and nanny work out well.

well im off to stare at a clock and try to not think about chocolate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All this talk about boot camps.... I finally got on the bike and narrowly escaped having a stroke. Felt good going downhill at least

As for mothers.... it seems it must be the norm? My mum was SO bad with my brother/SIL that she's been banned from seeing the whole family (grandkids included) for about ?2 years now.... So she's really head screwed about it and when she starts at me or my kids I just have to do a gentle STAY OUT OF IT warning and she knows where she stands! I also hope I never end up like her

Nessie - wow, I feel your pain. Hopefully my little Tom is living proof that 'undectables' like us can and do have bubs - and to still get such huge no's of eggs, something must still be happening. Leave it to Wazza and that's all you can do

Fiona - 7 hrs for a newborn!!!? I did twice last night, and that's with formula! (He's sick ) Indy sounds like a real trouper!

Sonja - wow thanks SO much for the BLW tip - I'm LOVING it!!!! Tom inhaled a chicken wing yesterday with great gusto but is still refusing puree from a spoon! Hilarous

AFM - Tom is sick with chest infection - unfortunately this means he's not taking milk by day (too busy!?) and expecting it by night instead Does that mean we need to control cry?? At least it's quick and efficient by night and he goes back to sleep ok. Won't do anything whilst he's sick, but something will have to change soon or I'm gonna collapse....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry everyone, I had a lovely long post with some comments for each of you which has taken me 15mins to put together and f&@$n bubhub just ditched it all on me

I've given up as I'm feeling green - lots of nausea and so tired, so my apologies, ai'm just popping a quick note in now to say hi to you all and to answer JFBs question re scan which is on Wednesday. It is taking forever to get here.

Thanks
    Reviews

I think Ruby has Croup. I know someone's baby has had it,idiot Kismet? Anyone have experience with it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Alittle - I'll take you feeling green over a personalized post any day. Hope you feel better as the day progresses.

Kel - off to the docs. Hope ruby is ok. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

kel - kade had croup and we ended up at hospital, they gave him some liquid med and we went home, it's horrible though...poor ruby.

just a quick one....kade had a vomiting bug yesterday, better today but i'm exhausted, now dh is home with it...bl00dy hell....just what i need......and now i have the runs so i suppose im next....great

am still doing the boot camp but could only go twice this week but back into it next week.....

have a good weekend girls....will try to catch up over then