Closed Thread
Page 26 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

M4N. Yes washing and folding. What a nightmare. We never end up eating on our dining table as its always full of clothes! Either in the process of waiting to be folded or waiting to go into closets.

JFB. I'm hearing you re mums. I am so so sick of being fat I signed up to Jenny Craig this week. On day 2 today.

Fiona. The first 12 weeks are so tough in the non sleeping department. It just feels relentless. I hope hes thinking long and hard about your little chat!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning girls

fiona - well done on "having the talk" to Indy.....it made me laugh......good luck, i hope he listened to his mummy....

well girls i'm alive - only just....survived my very 1st boot camp session....holy hell i'm sore already, my butt, my arms, even my hands as we did boxing today but bl00dy hell im so proud of myself for doing it......going to stick to it like glue now, even thinking of doing the sunday morning class

hope you all have a great day

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Moongazer, I looked up wonder weeks ... Sounds exactly like what is happening, so thank you for that, reading a bit about it made me feel better

Mum4nay
    JFB - mothers ... Always know just what to say!
    Amum - well done! Good on you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - there is also an iphone app for the wonder weeks. It gives the info on each leap, and also has a chart when held in landscape position to say if bub is about to go into one. I find it at least explains away the fussiness during those periods. Archie is gearing up for one now, and OMG, yes he is being fussy and clingy...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Fiona not sure if you have a smart phone but there is a wonder week app that you can download and tells you exactly where your baby is at and what to expect

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum4nay View Post
    Life is too busy for me - DH has been away and early intervention for DS1 is FULL on.... meant to be doing second hourly calming interventions for occupational therapy, 18 reps per day of behaviour therapy, constant f*cking speech therapy AND look after a very demanding 6 month old! Meanwhile still trying to get a carers allowance off centerlink (NOT my fav people in the world!!) and will pull DS out of pathetic preschool and arranging another preschool for next year. All this on my ongoing 'TO DO LIST' but the reality is I seem to be washing up and washing clothes etc all day.... Enuf ranting for now

Have a good day all,
    Sounds like you are having tough time of it M4N. Sorry things can't be easier for you. Hope things improve and you get a bit of time to think of yourself too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snap Kel!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPOT - I just the thread after many weeks of absence. I felt a shot of pain and disbelief when I read your last posts. I am so sorry for your loss. Know that you are not alone. I know there is nothing I can write that is going to change what you are going through but I want you to know that you are not alone and that if there is a way through this back to living with joy, I know you can make it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Downloading the app now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omfg.....my mum has driven me nuts..she is currently sulking (yes sulking) in the bedroom..i cracked it last night when she said "dont eat that your meant to be on a diet"...pfffffffffff soooooo over it so i lost it. harry had an awwwwwwwwful day yesterday...then awake half the night. now this morning she is saying harry is out of control cos ive spent too much attention on the baby, i cant put the baby down for 5 minutes b4 she cries there is something wrong with that etc etc blah blah ...the house is too messy (yep there /was washing on the dining table....uh ohhhhhhhhhhhh crime of century yet was here yesterday and witnessed the tandem attention -crying that went on so um when do u get one hr to clean up some days stupid women)....omfg i cant WAIT til she goes home...........far out.

yes wonder weeks really help to explain things i find!