Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    alittle - CONGRATULATIONS.....that is excellent news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittle ... That sigh of relief is so great isn't it!
    Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Alittle, I have been thinking of you all week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - woohoo congratulations!! I'm ecstatic for you . I had a 2nd sac too when I conceived DD. Enjoy your celebrations

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Both kids slept til 6:30. Woohoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - ahhhh how great!

Indy is 9 weeks, this morning I had a quiet chat to him asking him if he would kindly think about sleeping longer at night. Still feeding every 3 hours .. I've requested he stretch it to 4 at night. He indicated that he would consider it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    fiona: LOL.....i cant recall when E slept longer...then suddenly i got a 6 hr stint and it took off from there....

BK: awesome;did u sleep thru too? well E spewed up last night, she had a little temp, something going around...i slept so badly as i thought she would be sick again..luckliy DH got up with her at 7.30am and i slept til 9am...

well mum is up...mmmm why do mums always give u $hit...."you should have lost more weight by now".....mmm should i? i know starving is soooo appealing when ur Bfing..........f off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol Fiona. Good that Indy seems to be a compromising soul! Have you looked up wonder weeks? I found them a good indication of when bub will be more unsettled. Certainly seemed applicable to my two.

Archie has managed to sleep through about 3 nights now. This is great!! Big high fives to H, E and A!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Jfb - err nice words from your mum. Doesn't she know you aren't meant to lose radical amounts of weight while bfing??
    Oh, and btw, I also meant to say wtg on your bfing journey. Sounds like you are really enjoying it more this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all

Alittle - wow, what a relief for you and DH!! Hope the rest of the preg all goes splendidly

Tired - so how did little Amelia go with her op? Hope you're all going along ok.

Lots of exercise happening here on this thread, well done ladies. I'm still fat, I shifted about 7 kgs with the birth of T but since then I've lost none! Still have anther 7kgs to go.... No chance to exercise other than push double prams short distances only as T HATES being in the pram. I've managed to get my bike out of the shed and tried to change the tube but was unsuccessful and it's sat there ever since, neglected

As for toddlers - RUN THEM Or swimming is good too - anything that promotes sleep

No idea where LOvedale is in the hunter but I'd love a weekend away too if it happens... sure DH could cope with at least one kid on his own?

Life is too busy for me - DH has been away and early intervention for DS1 is FULL on.... meant to be doing second hourly calming interventions for occupational therapy, 18 reps per day of behaviour therapy, constant f*cking speech therapy AND look after a very demanding 6 month old! Meanwhile still trying to get a carers allowance off centerlink (NOT my fav people in the world!!) and will pull DS out of pathetic preschool and arranging another preschool for next year. All this on my ongoing 'TO DO LIST' but the reality is I seem to be washing up and washing clothes etc all day.... Enuf ranting for now

Have a good day all,