Closed Thread
Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

We should definately organise it. It slerps 12, so all the kiddies could come too
    I have to do an hour a day & it varies from running, yoga, circuit, strength & toning. I have to burn 500 cals each workout, on a saturday i have to burn 1000
    Also on a 1200 cal a day diet, so far its pretty easy, fingers crossed it stays that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Wow Lochie that's a lot of exercise! I was (until I got sick) following a training schedule for a half marathon and I had 3 rest days days a week and I still found it exhausting. What will you do to burn 1000 calories? Are you running / jogging? Or do you have a bike? Just really curious as I'm really trying to lose a couple of kilograms and am getting bored of running.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1200 calories easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im doing 1500 calories on lite and easy and i have to have snacks too (aka cheating)....im starving!!!!!! wow u will be fit...good luck. im in awe of you .

sonja: been sick?

just ordered 2 merino duvets..find up here that the normal weight is not enuf for winter....30% off!!! winter sale wooohhhoo.

ok well Harry has been a feral cat lately...omg the whinging, i know he is bored but OMG . its been a long time since ive had one of those days were u just think i could throw this kid off the balcony, not helping with being woken up 3-4 times a night between the 2 of them...............its like we literally cant stay at home as he is too bored so the house is trashed cos im not here to tidy up.........god i feel sorry for single parents and you FIFO wivies, at least DH is off night shift now. i have no idea what to do today with him...yesterday he lasted 10 minutes at the park b4 he was bored......seriously do i need to hire clowns and friggin jumping castle!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

JFB. I know what you mean. Ruby is killing me. This morning was my turn to sleep in. Well Ruby flat out refused to get up without me coming to get her. Not you, she screamed at DH. Then proceeded to start kicking him screaming mummy, mummy, mummy. So there went my one and only sleep in (I class's sleep in anytime after 5am mind you) for the week. We are currently watching back to back Shaun the Sheep just to get some peace !!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nessie sounds like you are going great guns!!
    I have a trainer one day a week until we go away in 3 weeks, and trying to get to gym 2 extra days. Wanting to shift a bit of weight. But like jfb, I find I'm often hungry.

Thanks
    Reviews

Spencer has started getting up early again and screeching/ yelling. Often throwing his toys off the bed. He is in the mummy only phase ATM too.
    Archie has another cold, and desperately will only snuggle up to me.
    We have been up every night this week and we are both starting to get weary.
    Been a few weeks since we've had a solid ish sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like toddler hell in here. Something for me to look forward to???

I'm back home after having Stella and loving it Stella is BFing well, and loves her food. She's put on 130g in the last 2 days alone and is almost at her birth weight again. There was a bit of a mix up at the hospital with her first weigh in. They said she had lost more than 10% of her weight and tried to talk me into formula topups on day 2 but I refused so then they said I had to feed her every hour! Anyway, later that night another midwife came of shift and reversed that decision. In the end I decided to do my own thing because the advice really differed by midwife (and we had 3 different ones per 24hr period). My support person was my sister, and it was a wonderful birth experience. I've attached 2 photos and hope they work. I won't even comment on the get fit plans. I'm so far off it right now
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your pics Millie!

Nessie - wow thats a lot of exercise, good for you, well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    millie - she is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssss thanx for the great pics...can we have some more ???????

nessie - i'm seriously thinking of joining a female boot camp that i see down at the park.....going to investigate this week.....need to be bikini ready for April (yep it's going to take me that long).....

kade seems to be sleeping well again (shouldn't have said that out loud....touch wood he stays the way he is...bed at 8pm wakes at 7am.

hope you are all having a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    millie she is lovely , she looks very healthy. sounds like everything is going well!!!

BK: so sorry about the sleep in..i would give my left ball (if i had a real one) for a 8 hr sleep and wake up at 8am...........

MG: are u still Bfing? i found it wasnt un til i competely stopped Bfing that i could easily suppress and fight being a bit hungry......

amum: bikini??? LOL i would need to live in a boot camp for 12 months and have EXTENSIVE lipo/ tummy tuck etc etc..............

i ended up driving to my mums (kills 3 hrs there and back) and enteratined H by taking him to a Bunnings that happned to have farm animals there/ play thing / jumping castle...god how lame is it when you have to stoop to Bunning for inspiration ..well he did play in the garden for it a bit too by digging up her pansy's.............