Closed Thread
Page 21 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Jfb. Ruby is really hard work ATM. It's like she's got ants in her pants. Can't sit/stand still. Very demanding. Incredibly clingy. Wants to watch her shows constantly (Shaun the sheep and Raa Raa). Constant mini meltdowns. I guess this is what 2yo are all about. I have no suggestions. But I do try and get out to the shops with her and I let her play on all the rides ( I don't put money in them. Lol) and we have a babycino. That usually kills a good 1.5hrs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Tired will be thinking of you x

JFB we have pretty full on activities as Ash is full on, however the last few weeks with getting new house sorted he has missed them & boy is he out of control. We usually do playgroup tuesday, mainly music wednesday, daycare thursday, park friday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

alittle - niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee numbers....i'm saying twins.......hey the more the merrier right

jfb - kade is at preschool tuesday and friday, thursdays are playgroup...thank god as he too likes to be on the go.......he is playing outside nearly all day for the two days he is at home, loves his slippery dip and building with his tool box, thank god the weather is starting to get warm. he is even asking if he can get in the pool...

kel - excellent b'day pressie.....id love one like that...although dh has just booked us for fiji for 10 days...not till april though...plenty of time to lose a few kg's....i hope.....enjoy your "time out" xx

nessie - where did you move too ????

hello to everyone, hope you are all having a fab day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle those numbers sound great. Can't wait to hear how the scan goes. My numbers were always low so I can't help on that front.

Tired hope all goes well for the op.

JFB Scarlett's a bit of a home body and unlike Lucy doesn't require much entertaining. I think it's because she's the middle one. Lucy was definitely always on the go at that age. I go mental if we stay home too long. I think I've said in previous posts that having the school drop off was a blessing in disguise as it meant we were out the door at 820 every morning, so I just crack an extra lunch and we stay out. We went to gym, library reading, dance class.

Gotta fly. Have a sick little boy on my hands. Kel the night away sounds great. I know I loved my alone time in Melbourne in July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls

i made it to playgp..45 mins late but hey...H of course got all clingy for the first 15 minutes and the wind today sent all the kids nuts. anyway i made it, so hopefully thats thursdays..he has daycare mon & wed, now playgp thursdays and rhen fridays will be gymbaroo...i go to the shops every day as i need a caffeine fix and bubby always falls to sleep easliy in the car / pram, we often go to the parks etc...we have a large block of land but its not properly fenced unfortunately so there are a variety of hazards so that i have to watch him constantly out there which sucks, we really need to get some fences happening here. anwyay will be whipping out the sprinklers etc soon for summer too and getting a sand box.

nessie: we are u now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done JFB!!!! I think they are growing so much ATM that they just need lost of stimulation, must be hard with a bub aswell.

Kel you will have the BEST Birthday

Amum & JFB we have bought at Lovedale( Hunter Valley) not living there yet, we will rent it as a weekender ATM. I'm sooo in love with it, will post FB pics soon.

Well have started my 12week challenge & boy am I hurting I have to train 6 days a week & let me tell you it's a struggle. Hopefully in another 12 weeks I will be back to my fit self.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good work Nessie, I am envious. I've been trying to lose the last 5 kilos for months now. It's so hard! Add to that DH had started a new job at Bulla and brings home icecream every night! Last night I had choc chip icecream for dinner :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    lovedale.........oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....awesome. well done on the challenge..god i feel so lazy, i wish i could just walk out the door and go walk / jog without having to push a pram that weighs 30kg with kids in it. i can always can find some excuse tho.....

Thanks
    Reviews

I still think we should have a BH get together, i have the perfect venue

Girls i cant believe i have completed 5 days of exercise no pain for the first time today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - Count me in for the get together....love a good catch up.
    What exercise are you doing?????