Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot - no words

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

jfb - haven't TT Kade yet...waiting until it gets warmer. he loves to get on the loo...sometimes i have to fight him to get off, he hasn't done anything on it yet but is very happy to sit on it...a good sign i guess. Don't stress about it, he'll do it in his own time, they are all different.
    Gee liitle E is growing up fast isn't she...sooooooooooooo cute by the way.

hello to everyone, hope you all have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB. Henry is sleeping really well. He does stir quite a few times and need the dummy or to be rolled on his side so even though he is in his own room now I've been sleeping in his room. Our new house is two storey and I don't want to be trudging up and down the stairs all night. DH is going to do it tonight so I will get a night in my own bed without Henry. Yippee! His day sleeps have been really good too. He's dropped to 2 sleeps a day. For about 2 hours for each. What a turnaround!

Millie. I felt quite unconnected to Ruby when I was pregnant with her. I'd had so much disappointment that I was scared to become attached I think. When I went I to labour I was really scared and was saying to DH, what if I don't feel anything?? Then she was born and I burst into sobs of emotion. My feelings for her were strong and immediate. DH laughed at me later when he reminded me that I thought I wouldn't feel anything

Spot. I'm so glad you and DH enjoyed your spa experience. Your resilience and courage and the depth of your loss has touched us all. I would give just about anything for you to be able to have your longed for baby in your arms. I think we all feel the same way. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pregnancy photos on fb. You are one amazing woman.

A little. How is this cycle going for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds like Henry has gotten thru his baby sleep debacle and is now doing fine....the worst sounds over yippee to some decent sleep! im so gagging for those predictable daysleeps again..E is a bit all over the place with day sleeps, sometimes just catnaps other days has 2 hours etc...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah JFB it makes all the difference when you get to the stage where you can put them down and know how long you have before they are up

Has anyones older bubs dropped their day sleeps yet? Ruby is still going down for about 2 hours but I caught up with a friend who's two yr old has stopped his nap. I thought I had ages until that happened!

Thanks
    Reviews
    H dropped his day sleep about 3 months ago...apparently he has about 1/2 hr at daycare and if he is tired he will fall asleep in the car but i havent "put him down" for a sleep for months.....no more breaks....it was just in time for bubs arrival as well .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    We stopped Scarlett having day sleeps when she was about 2 and a half I think.

Generally with the girls we dropped the day sleep when (a) it was becoming impossible to put them down (b) they woke up just as grumpy as if they hadn't had a sleep and (c) when having a day sleep meant they didn't go down at night until late (like after 730pm) and were murder to put to bed.

For us having our nights to ourselves was really important so once the day sleep meant the relevant kid was going to bed later we stopped it. It was an awful period with overtired grumpy kids until they adjusted (it doesn't have to be like that just how it was for us). A lot of kids keep napping without any dramas until 4, just not mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes same here sonja....H was quite young when he dropped his day sleep...he only sleeps 10-11hrs often...many kids sleep more....i miss that hour or two when i could do things but H is a NIGHTMARE to get to bed if he has a sleep mostly now....although i have to say im better at getting H to sleep that DH as he likes to play with long hair when falling asleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everyone.
    In the country visiting in laws for the week.
    wow there's a lot to pack for a few days away with a little one!!
    last maternal health nurse check up went well, Indy had put on 200grams in the week, nurse said she would have been happy with 100, so we are trying only breast feeding without top ups this week and see how he goes at next weigh in.

Hope your enjoying the weekend ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

kel - kade still has a sleep most days.....if he looks like he doesn't need one or we are out he won't have one and he has just started to have a nap at pre school so i just go by what he is like thru the day......if he does have a sleep it's only for an hour at the most now though.

fiona - little people sure do need a lot of things to go away with don't they.......great to hear indy is going so well.

spot - loved your pics on fb...so beautiful and so sad but such precious memories xxxx

nessie - when is your appt with wazza????

hello to everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend