Closed Thread
Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1217
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I'm with you on the weather. I think we've had one of the hottest summers ever here in Perth. I'm actually happy to be working so I can escape it.

As for the house, we've parked our plans for the moment mainly due to being too busy to think about it. We're up for a new car and have a few other expenses at the moment so no idea what we'll do.

Hope E sleeps better tonight.

Alittle hope you're staying sane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - I hate the humidity! It was so sticky today it was bs. Last day of summer today woohoo! Rain has just hit us, pouring as I type and i think we will get a cool change, yay . I have a meeting with an employment agency tomorrow, hopefully they can help find me some part-time work, I must admit I'm apprehensive about going back to work, nervous really, I have become so use to not working now and my little home life I'm not sure how I will cope with the disruption , but I've got to as I'm quickly running out of my savings, such a PITA that we have to rely so much on a thing called money. I'm already stressed about whether I can get work on the days Evie is in care and if I can reshuffle things if I can't, that's the big hassle.

Alittle - I'm hoping like hell you get good news this time . I started lite n easy last night, I've only ordered dinners, I liked what I had last night, and tonight wasn't too bad, it's better than I thought but I've eaten quite a few lean cuisines and it's definately better than that crap. It's handy in the fact I don't have to think much about what to cook in the evening apart from what I feed Evie, great for a night like tonight where E has been at daycare and had a big hot meal for lunch so I only have to give her something simple for dinner, she wasn't very hungry tonight. Makes life a bit simpler since I don't have a hubby to cook for . They provide the menu plans for other meals so I think I'll just try and copy some of that as it would be cheaper. I was dubious about it as my niece's hubby is doing it and got food poisoning last week!

Amum - definately on the move now I saw on fb your news, congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb - the house is SOLD, contracts were signed tonight so it's all done. Now I have to pack and get out, holy crapola it's scary now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done amum....oh the joy of packing!

How did u go at the employment agency kismet? Im sure once u get back into u will enjoy it....hopefully...its hard tho the prospect of it...im more worried about having to wakeup early...ehhh 530am to get two kids ready andmyself...i hate that morning rush.....and yes finding the days etc to suit makes it harder..i wouldnt mind a new job but kinda need something part time....mmmmmm.

Alittle, how are u feeling? This last week sucks of waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB and Kismet, you should join me as an Educator and work from home doing Family Day Care. Granted it's not for everyone, but it's one way of calling the shots and making some money..... and their are loads of tax benefits. It's also forcing me to be more attentive and creative with respect to learning and fun activities for Amberly.

Amum, congrats! Scary as it is, it's great the house sold so quickly. That can be a headache in itself. Busy times ahead for you.

Sonja, that's. one of the things I miss about office work - nice cool air con on those scorcher days.

Kismet, glad you're enjoying lite n easy so far. I loved how simple it made my life. Have used it at least 3 times and aside frim the weight loss, just loved the convenience and not having to think about food. Got a bit bored with the dinners after a while, but they have added quite a variety since I last used them. Might do the same again soon if I can't shift this last 6 kgs. Or maybe I won't have to worry for another 8mths - if I'm lucky.

AFM, yes, am going slightly insane - so much so I can't sleep. Wee stops through the night and early morning POASing to watch the Pregnyl go out of my system and hopefully see that second line stay - so far so good and BT on Monday. A's birthday today, so have been so busy getting ready for that. Am exhausted and back is killing me, so hopefully all good signs. Must get up soon to get ready for the big day. Can't believe I have a little 2yo. Now for the family histrionics - not looking forward to it, but they love A to bits, so we will put up with it for today.
    Last edited by Alittleray; 02-03-2013 at 06:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Alittle! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck. Alittle ...sounds promising!!!

and happy birthday amberley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Alittle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amum - Congratulations on selling your home. No turning back now The planned move sounds wonderful.

Kismet - How did the agency go? They can be mercenary PITAs but can be useful too. Don't feel too pressured to take the first thing offered. Make sure it works with your daycare, and commitments otherwise it will be hard to stick too. Good luck

Alittle - So close now It's all sounding really positive , and your work is really compatible with another bub.

JFB - I couldn't do the whole 5.30am wake up. Melbourne is freezing half the year and those early mornings are killers. Nothing in your body moves when it's that icy

Stella is eating more solids now that she has hit 6mths and I've been able to introduce protein via meat and eggs. She is waking up at night less already, and the MCHN said it is normal for them to wake up for feeds at night at 4mths, 6mths and 8mths due to growth stages. Fortunately Stella seems to be fuller for longer now, so I'm only woken up once or twice a night for a quick drink. Feeling more human They found a clicky right hip at her 6mth checkup, so we have an ultrasound booked for Thursday just to check her hips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie Ruby had a hip brace from around 12 weeks. Feels like ancient history now. But if Stella does need one (hope she doesn't) and there is anything you want to know, let me know.