Closed Thread
Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet, might be worth getting it checked just to put your mind at ease. Might be something kidney related, but might be nothing too. If you've got a good doc, just see what they think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh well from a good nite to bad night...H threw up everywhere (luckliy i somehow escaped it going on me as he was sitting on me at the time) at midnight, hadnt been asleep b4 that as he had awoken twice obviously now feeling sick....so in between that and him being unsettled and waking for bubby i think ive hd aboit 2 hours of broken sleep...yuck...DH ended up putting him in our bed at about 5am...ive never co slept with H so that was a first. he still seems a bit out of sorts....maybe he is just still tired. join the club......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz please.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Off to see the wonderful Wazza today!! Im a bit excited!
    Will get back on after my appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - Your poor great niece. It must be so hard watching a tiny baby be prepared for surgery. I'd take E to the Dr and get her checked out just in case. It could be a bug, or nothing, but it will put your mind at ease.

JFB - What a crappy night for you all. You must feel so seedy today Don't you love how kids effortlessly vomit if they are feeling slightly off colour. A real talent They also seem to bounce back a lot quicker than us which is one plus.

Alittleray - I did my last transfer (now BFP) using pregnyl. I also tested like you did (to see if the line got darker or lighter) and it was pretty accurate 5 days after my last pregnyl shot. I hope you have the same result

Amum - Yes, I'll post my C story. I was wondering what would happen if I risked a natural birth, but her head is still pretty high (this is week 39) and I think she would be even bigger and it would end in an emergency C. With the placenta in front that would be a bit risky, and with my history of endo, cervical operation etc I don't think I can afford additional pelvic damage. Still, it's a nice fantasy... to start with the waters breaking etc. The whole 'get ready for surgery' is quite different but I'm glad she will be under a lot less risk.

My sister and mother came around yesterday to help me do 'the big' house clean before I go into hospital. Mum is a dramatic european so it wasn't without it's noise and shouted instructions, but she is SOOOOO good at cleaning. She grew up very poor and used to clean houses for english residents who were living in her neighbourhood (as a teenager). Very 'hands on'. It's the first time she's been in my house in 8 mths (I usually go to her and we have spent the last 4 months redoing 4 rooms of her house), and she was shocked by the baby equipment and clothes. She hasn't had a bub in 40 years, and kept saying 'you've got too much stuff etc', and I had to explain that 3 plastic tubs contained bedding (cot and bassinet), blankets, wraps, sleeping bags, mcns etc'. She never used a bassinet, wraps, sleeping bags, mcns etc so it was a real eye opener for her. But then they never used car seats either. A much simpler time. The painter is here today finishing the front over the next 2 days. He didn't come back after 1 days work last Monday, and I had to remind him I'm in hospital on Friday. People keep saying 'just put up your feet and rest now'. LOL!! I even have a last blood test on Thursday so don't get a single day at home this week How did you find the last few weeks of your pregnancies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    milli, very uncomfortable physically....ahhh i wanted it over with. add..not as bad when it was 1st baby as u could rest tho. 2nd time i was permanently outraged for abour 3 weeks b4 the end and convinced it was a 4.5kg baby boy and wtf couldnt i get a c sect date!!!!!!!!!outraged....................hehehehe

good luck nessie!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jfblady72; 20-08-2012 at 10:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - hoping for great news ... The waiting is always painful!!

nessie - good luck

Kismet - congratulations auntie Kismet. Hoping everything goes well for your niece. I couldn't watch current affair - I knew I would bawl my eyes out. Hope E is ok - any better today?

JFB - poor H - Poor you!!!!

Millie - last few weeks were just waiting waiting .. I got bored and impatient. Felt like I couldn't do anything but wait. So perhaps it's good you are keeping busy? But do try to get some rest!!

Everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Nessie good luck today. )))

Kismet sorry I missed about your niece. Hope she is ok. Xx
    Are you going to take evie to doctor? Maybe she has a virus she needs to kick.

Millie sounds like you had fun cleaning
    With spencer I tried to relax as much as possible. I was probably bring a bit precious!
    With Archie I was busy with spencer, and went to a Stevie nicks concert 2 days before he was born.
    A big difference! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi all

Sorry feel like I've missed a lot. We've had some glorious weather here (finally) so were out at the beach most of the weekend or at birthday parties.

MG glad Spencer and Archie were good and you and DH had a nice night out. I missed where you went - where did you go? We've finally got a really reliable babysitter so DH and I have been heading out for dinner once a fortnight. Feels sooooo good to get out.

Kismet - Scarlett went through a long period of drinking water til I thought she'd burst. It was really frustrating as she was TT'd and would wet her pants all the time. I did take her to the doctor and there was no reason for it - just an obsessive phase she went through, almost like a comfort thing. She doesn't do it anymore thankfully. She was also tired a lot now i think of it, but she's never slept much so I put her tiredness down to that. I'd get it checked, even just for peace of mind.

JFB - enjoy the good night's when you get them. At least you know E is capable of going long stretches now so can start resettling instead of feeding if you want to. Marc was well over 12 months before he slept for any stretch.

Kel - I hear you on the early mornings. Marc wakes around 430 and we resettle him but he's up every day at 6 or just before without fail. I'm so used to not sleeping now 5 hours is great for me.

Millie good luck. Friday is also Lucy's 7th birthday. I will toast your little bundle on Friday evening

Nessie - can't wait to hear how you go with Wazza.

Alittle - I have everything crossed for you.

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone's news. I've started a half marathon training program so am sore and tired a lot these days. haven't cracked 10km yet but am hoping to do 14 this weekend. Not doing it for any particular reason - just to see if I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - we went out to a leukaemia fund-raising dinner. It was pretty nice. Organised by the Ferrari club of Adelaide, and we went through contacts at DH's work.
    My sister came and DH's brother and SIL and some friends and work colleagues. Nice to get out and about.
    My friend has just forwarded on info about a baby sitter she knows, so I think DH and i may try and do something regularly too. We miss going to the movies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - good for you!

JFB - I don't do vomit very well, thankfully we've only had it once (touch wood). Hope everyone has a better night tonight. I woke up at 4am and didn't get back to sleep, back was aching, think I've hurt myself picking up Evie.

Millie - as soon as you relax she will decide it's time to get out! I bet on it. I finished work around 36.5 weeks, spent the 1st week off doing everything I needed to do so I could relax in the last week before my "planned" caesar but really struggled physically and got tired very easily, I really enjoyed sleeping in though. My last ob appointment dr brought date forward a couple of days as he didn't think I'd make it to the date planned, I told him I doubted I'd make it to the new date either, I felt like I was going to burst. I was at a 40th party 3 nights before my waters broke bopping away on the dance floor with a new burst of energy I didn't think I had left, everyone was betting that my waters would break there and then, I thought I'd make the most of my last night out , probably wasn't the best idea to be that physical . The evening before E was born I visited my niece & nephew's (triplets) for a bday dinner and remember thinking I just can't move anymore & my vjj felt like it was breaking in half, so planned on doing nothing for the rest of the week, however bub had other ideas & was born the next morning. My tip is not to get up in the middle of the night and blow your nose on the loo, that's how my waters broke. The only rest I had was the 1st night in hosy bcs they took E to the nursery & I slept like a log in between feeds and the night nurse waking me up with her torch, the pain drugs were really good

Think I will see how E is over the next couple of days and then see a dr if she's the same, she seems pretty normal today.