Closed Thread
Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1217
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Kismet that sounds like the best outcome in the circumstances. I'm really glad for your family that she doesn't have to go through surgery of chemo at her age. Hope it's brought you some sense of relief x

Thanks
    Reviews

Good news kismet. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - So glad you got good news for your mum..

I have been MIA for a while as we are moving selling our house and going up North to Kingscliff - or near there.......our business has been sold and DH doesn't have a job as of last Wednesday so we are taking this opportunity and leaving this filthy hell hole that i call Sydney.....soooooooooooooooooooo excited but scared $hitless. It is a fantastic opportunity for the boys to have a lovely relaxed lifestyle.....I've been speaking to Picky who happens to live about 10 mins from where we are looking and she has been great in giving me advice about areas, schools etc...so thank you PW, looking forward to the newspapers.....so tomorrow the real estate is coming to do the pics for the internet and the house should be on the market next week........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad all seems as good as could be kismet.

amum, sounds like a nice move..yes i couldn't wait to get out of sydney burbs....its so nice that pw will be close.

ok well im OVER it..im soooo fuccin over it....we had our tank fixed...6 k later.....we discover its still leaking....F.ME.DEAD. So we now think its a pipe leading to the house and not the tank...my dh is out there now starting to dig up the backyard....no running water...again....seriously im OVER this house. F****** piece of Shi*. F****** lemon.......FTW etc etc....just F*** it all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Amum...on the move and selling the business. How exciting. great things await!

Jfb - I have no words. hugs to you though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Wow Amum what exciting news! Was DH happy about the sale? What are his plans for internet shopping domination now?? some great new enterprise up his sleeve?

Kismet I'm glad the news was as good as it could be.

Not much happening here. Scarlett has settled into kindy really well much better than I was expecting so that's been nice. Marc's back to the ent tomorrow to find out if he needs grommits. I've got my 12 week scan on Thursday.

Made a big Chinese dinner last night for everyone to celebrate Chinese new year. I get so over cooking for my kids. Lucy ate ok but Scarlett had two mouthfuls and announced she was full and Marc just ate rice. I don't think the heatwave is helping.

Hope everyone is well. MG are you back at work now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - oh I was wondering what was happening from your post on fb. Wow a big move for you but sounds like you're looking forward to it. How did you come to decide on Kingscliffe, any idea what DH will be doing now?

JFB - gee I'd be mega pi$$ed too. what did they fix for $6K ffs, surely they could have detected a leak if there was one.

Sonja - my niece is expecting her 3rd around the same time, she had her scan today. Yes kids can be painful when it comes to eating food, Evie hates anything new or not had much of.

We're a little bit closer with the TT, since the weekend Evie has been interested in sitting on the toilet (thanks to Nessie & watching Ash) but has only managed a drop bcs she wants to hang on to it and wee in her nappy. Just got to give it some more time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sonja for tomorrow . Do u have any gender inklings yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Gee it's been quiet on here lately. I guess we are all so busy, busy, busy!

Nessie and JFB are we still thinki g about doing our weekend? Did we end up settling on a date?

Thanks
    Reviews

Ooooh. Good luck Sonja for tomorrow!