Closed Thread
Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - woohoo E you good girl

BK - woohoo H you good boy ...mmm Ruby please be good for your mumma It seems to be happening to most people I know with their kids at the moment so they can't wait for daylight savings to kick in.

Moon - oh no, hope S is better by now and you get a good rest.

Well I am a great aunt 4 times over today, my niece had her baby girl today, 3 wks early, bubby is in intensive care due to her heart problem, but so far all is good. Such a relief, I think I cried more today than I did when E was born.
    I am so over this windy weather, kept me up most of the night lastnight thinking the roof was going to blow off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Millie, so excited for you. That's winderful Ob is so happy with little smudge. This time next week little smudge will be snuggled in mummy's arms.

Kismet, congratulations! Must be nice to have some nieces with bubbas for Evie to grow up with. So good to hear her little heart is doing ok.

JFB, still feeling like a new woman? I'm hoping your gorgeous little gitl has mad a habit of her new sleeping pattern.

BK, hoping Henry's kept up the good work and Ruby's settled down.

AFM, going stir crazy. Would usually know by now if I'm pregnant, but because I've had to do 3 x pregnyl shots after transfer this cycle, have to wait another 3-5 days for it to be out of my system or I'll get a false BFP. Grrrr I'm 13dpo today and have to wait until Thursday for blood test. Getting so impatient. Pregnyl also gives you loads of pregnancy symptoms so that combined with a very nasty sinus infection which has given me a nonstop running nose, a fever
    and major headache, is making me feel miserable and nutty. crazy as it sounds I have still been Doing HPTs, just to see if the second line fades or hopefully stays and if I'm very lucky gets darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - good luck I have everything crossed for you. Pregnyl is the pits, I couldn't bring myself to poas. I was also sick when I got my bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

jfb - wooooooooooo hooooooooo hope she keeps going with the long sleeping stints....

millie - this time next week you WILL BE A MUM.....OMG how exciting........I can't wait to see your little miracle and here your birth story, even a c section has a story, how you felt when you first saw bubba etc...soooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting.

hello to everyone, hope you have all had a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle - sorry i just saw your post.....oh how i hope it is positive.......those days used to do my head in waiting, waiting, waiting....good luck hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    alitte: good luck, really hoping that line gets darker and darker

mg: hope spencer is feeling better. is the thrush gone? please keep dpoing the treatment for another 2 weeks tho!!!!!!!

bk: i hate that.....ive had that happen a couple of times....ahhhhh one day both kids will be sleeping 12 hours each

kismet: it sounds like everything has turned out ok for ur neice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes Mille - one of the weirdest moments of my life was when I referred to myself as a mum for the first time. So strange in a great nice kind of way. A bit of a "slap me" moment.

JFB - I'm so slack with the treatment. I have been getting it on about once a day now that I'm not sore. Hoping it knicks off for good!

Spencer was great last night for my sister, and so was Archie. She put Spencer to bed with no real fuss, and Archie was down before we left home. We managed to get an hour nap in beforehand.
    We had a great night out, and I had a few drinks (not too many ). It was nice getting really dressed up.

Spencer is sick though, which sucks! Asthma playing up, and I don't know where this aggression is coming from. He is kicking and screeching and screaming at times. I guess it's because he is feeling sick and starting to feel threatened by Archie as he is now on the move and getting into his things! Just trying to keep calm with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Alittle. Hope you get your BFP. I hated Pregnyl, for those reasons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moon - could be an age thing, my great nephew is the same at the moment, his mother doesn't know what to do with him, but they do get very cranky when sick.

JFB - yeh things have been good so far, she's off the oxygen now, however her 1st surgery is tomorrow, making me feel sick in the stomach thinking about it, poor thing will only be 2 days old. Didn't help myself watching 60 mins tonight, bawled my eyes out.

Not sure whether to be worried about Evie or not, she seems to be drinking more water than usual, practically guzzles sometimes and sleeping more too, nappies fill quicker & has been wet through quite often in the mornings lately when she wakes (probably due to drinking more though?). Not sure if it's just her growing, therefore she will drink & wee more etc, as for the tiredness she seems to be still quite tired sometimes even after a good sleep, sometimes she will snore her head off. Do you think this sounds normal?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Kismet to be honest I wouldn't have a clue. But I would definitely think it would warrant talking to her doctor/paed about it. Could be absolutely nothing but I would get it checked out.