Closed Thread
Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1217
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - I remember reading somewhere that sometimes a little blood vessel can burst and cause some bleeding. At least scan showed nothing wrong going on and all you have to do now is wait, shouldn't be too long now.

JFB - sounds like H is nearly ready for TT, I think I'd start with poos first by putting him on the potty when he is about to poo and see what happens. If he does one then tell him it's better than doing it in his nappy and he might get it...hopefully, alot easier said than done sometimes.

Thank goodness for air conditioning, I would have gone out of my mind yesterday if I didn't have it.....JFB how did you go????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

sonja, I m over school holidays and I don't even have kids school aged ....I just hate going out to parks, malls, kids places as everything is packed...hope U are surviving somehow....maybe time for a me day ? Or me hour is more realistic.

Alittle, how are u holding up?

Well not much to say....I'm over our house right now, just sick of it..I just want a house that works...right now would kill for a new..ish house....just over having the water out etc....blah.....got a bit of bf cabin fever too I admit..I'm dying for a whole night out....just blah .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I'm posting this as I can't see the last few posts. So it's a test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Alittle - Have you tried acupuncture to get your body back into some sort of cycle??? I hope you have better days soon xxxxxxx

Kismet - Sorry to hear about your mum..hope you are ok xxx

Jfb - Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Mrs Hillbilly

Sonja - Very funny bike story - sorry.....I bet you are exhausted......not long now and they will be back at school.....hang in there....

Hello to everyone..hope you are having some cooler weather where ever you are, it's 20 degrees cooler today than friday.....a big change.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for feedback everyone.

JFB, it's been a busy weekend, so haven't had much time to think about things which is good. Have just resigned myself to the fact that things are just delayed and AF will land a week or two late. . JFB, sounds like you're well and truly due a night out or break of some kind, hope you can get away for bit - a sanity break of some sort.

Kismet, interesting re blood vessel - hopefully that's all it is.

Amum, you've reminded me that I should get back to accupuncture. You are right, as it may help to get my body back into sync.

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We didn't need to get up to Indy during the night last night! Hooray .... Of course I still woke very hour checking the time and the monitor.... Still this only the 2nd time EVER sooooo perhaps ... Perhaps .... This will become more common!

downside ... I have a huge cold sore ...tired, rundown .... Wonder why?
    1 week till returning to work ....bleuuuurrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky u fiona....bubs woke 4 times last night........she has never slept thru....i thought she was gonna be a better sleeper than she is...i think the time is coming when dh is going to have resettle her back to sleep without a feed...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

DH has been getting up for H and I feel like a new woman! He's still having a bottle pretty much every night. Had his mch app today and he is 12.6 kgs. Lol. Such a boofer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH is not working now, ready to take over as SAHD, so he goes in to any after 12 before 5.30am awakenings .... Means the baby knows there is no milk so he tends to settle quicker ...
    its good, I am still awake .... But it's better.
    While I have still been at home I get up with the baby and let him sleep in.... This will come to a crashing halt when I go back to work though, it will be interesting to see how things go ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - definately a boofer on your hands there Evie is only 11kgs last time I checked which was recently.

Alittle - I had a read of the toilet training website, some interesting points but I will believe the tt from 4 months working if I ever see it, can't imagine anyone doing it that early, gees all most people are worried about at that stage is feeding, it seems a bit extreme. I now do believe I haven't timed it well for Evie, should have started this time last year in hindsight but she wasn't even talking then so I thought it would be too hard to communicate with her.

I feel so lucky as Evie has been a great night sleeper, I've even got a couple sleep ins lately to 8.30 and 8.45..woohoo! She didn't have a day sleep yesterday and did 13 hrs last night which is a first.