Closed Thread
Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1217
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Alittle I haven't heard of that before ovulating. Ask your FS about it hon.

Payment is made through EFT or PayPal. I've only just started so not a lot of stock in but waiting on quite a bit to arrive and trying to make contact with distributors now. Just send me a message through Oohbabybaby and u can give you any details you want xx

Well TT went as I expected. She sat in the potty a hundred times but didn't pee on it, then peed her pants as soon as she got up. Lol. I think we will try again in a few months. I don't want to be bashing my head against a wall for no reason.

Thanks
    Reviews

We started by sitting on the potty after bath, in front of a tv program, only for that duration. Usually no wee, but if there was one we made a massive hullabaloo about it. I sometimes expected ticker tape to come down we celebrated so ferociously

Thanks
    Reviews

Hahaha MG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel so deflated today - maybe I'm just tired, but we decided to do our next cycle with the FS here in Melbourne that helped out with scans whilst doing Wazza's protocol. He had to go over to Tas 2 weeks this month, so we decided to have a month's break from IVF and wait until he gets back to Melbourne (at his suggestion). Well, thought we just try naturally this month, but to add to my TTC woes, I think those two bl**dy D&Cs have really screwed things up. I have not ovulated - now at day 17 of cycle and have been spotting for the last 6 days. I never spot mid cycle and ovulation for me is usually like clock work. Bloods yesterday showed my levels are baseline, so I now have to go in tomorrow for a scan to see what's going on. Just feel so deflated - so what's going wrong now??? : thanks for the bleat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - hard to know sometimes what our bodies are trying to do or not do, usually if I have not ovulated my AF is verrryyy late. You will know more tomorrow hopefully.

BK - Cute that Ruby was excited, she's more excited than Evie so maybe give it a few more goes.

Evie had a great 1st day back at daycare today, no tears when I left and came home babbling non stop telling me about her day, mostly couldn't understand it but did hear her mention cubby house, slippy slide and painting. I asked about TT and all they said is that when a child is being TT they just try to put them on the potty or a kids toilet with a step up at change times to see if they're interested. It sounded to me that they don't try hard to encourage it & leave it to the parents, as they're busy taking kids that are trained to the toilet when they need to go.
    I had a very draining day with my parents...my mother seems to be heading out of control again & my father is copping the brunt of it and I'm the next in line, and on top of that I had to take her for a mammogram/ultrasound today & she needs to get a biopsy done on a lump found in her breast, hopefully it's nothing. I didn't get anything done I needed to do today and am totally shagged.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee sound like a bit of a tough day for a lot of u guys..

alittle, I hope u can find out what is going on....it just sux having to do cycle after cycle and then $hiz just goes even more wrong...I remember quite early in the piece when my AF disappeared for 3 months....like that NEVER happened in my life and it was due to all the drugs and dumb doctors ....it was the pits, I really feel for u as there was absolutely no control over my body..

kismet, sounds like a hard day... glad Evie at least seemed to have a good day...hope things improve.

mg,

bk, I know the short lived excitement lol....oh we'll it was worth a try...I really like the sound if how one of my nephews was tt..he was about 3 and just said he didn't want to wear a nappy anymore...that was it...was tt in 3 days with no fuss apparently.

Welll, found h again with no nappy this morning... And he actually told me that he had done a poo today as well.and was holding it away from him bum tc...so m thinking he is starting to head in the right direction....funny thing is there is a sewerage truck that does the roundshere ( yessss ffs we don't have normal civilised septic ? Here .....I'm starting to feel and sound very hillbilly ffs ) ..anyways we started " poo truck" spotting aka " omg it's the poo truck ewwwwww yuck it takes away everyone's poo' s " etc when we see it around ....since that started he seems to gotten some notion of poo going elsewhere etc...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle - how did today's scan go? It must be so bl00dt frustrating. Just a thought but have you ever posted in the over 35s thread in the general IVF section? the woman on there have a wealth of experience and knowledge and a lot of them already have kids so you would be warmly welcomed. I hope everything resolves itself soon.

Kismet sorry about your mum and dad. It would be so hard.

Loving the poo stories everyone - I feel like I've been cleaning up messes for the last 5 years and I've still got years to go. Both my girls hold it in and when it inevitably overcomes them there's usually collateral damage. Some of Scarlett's undies have been napisan'd so often they are hanging by a thread.

Well I am soooooo over the school holidays. We have generally had a great time but when things go bad they go really bad. Lucy has started surfing lessons and had one this morning, which she described as one of the best days of her life, then I took them all bike riding this afternoon and the 3 of them went off in completely different directions. The girls fought and shouted and cried and carried on, while Marc kept trying to chase ducks into the pond. I felt like exploding.

2 weeks to go, 2 weeks to go, 2 weeks to go.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sonja, thanks - will see if ai can find that thread. Scan showed nothing sinister.... nothing really much at all... Frustrating really as that means no clear answers but I guess good that nothing looked abnormal. He said that he thought there may be a follicle there which would be ready to release in about 6-7 days, but would need to scan to be sure. Won't bother doing another scan though (too expensive) and just wait for AF to arrive - which may be a while away if that follicle is still making it's way out.

Sorry Sonja, but I had a little chuckle at your bike riding expedition. You are one very brave woman taking all three out. It reminded me of an expression my old boss used when he said "it's like trying to round up cats". I just had that vision of you trying to round up three children on bikes.

JFB, love the pooh truck - great way for H to learn that poos need to go into a pooh pit to be taken away. Bit like rubbish into the rubbish bin. Hope it helps.

Kismet, hope you managed a restful nights sleep and a stress free day. That's really tough with your mum.

Thanks
    Reviews

Alittle when we went back to ivf after Ruby was born we had 4 perfect grade a embryos frozen to transfer. But my cycles were completely up the sh**. My body was doing wierd things and I would start bleeding 5 days after transfer. My prog was really low, once I had a cyst, just basically stuffed. I don't think my poor embys had a chance. The only thing that was different when I fell preg with H was that is been in DHEA for 5 months. And when I became preg with H my prof miraculously was good. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't lose hope. My cycles were stuffed too, they just needed time to sort themselves out. When we stopped ivf I used opk strips and we BD when i was ovulating, not thinking in a million years that anything would happen. So just because your body isn't playing now doesn't mean anything is wrong. Hang in there hon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry about typos. On my phone