Closed Thread
Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1217
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - As I've been povo for awhile now I think I've become an expert on nappies I've used Aldi nappies sometimes and haven't had any big issues with them, I did notice the wee smell if they get too full that Alittle mentioned. However Woolies homebrand are the ones I mostly use now, Evie's managed to fill them up very well at times and never leaked, and are same cost as Aldi $11.49 for 50 nappies (upto 16kg weight) bargain I mostly shop at Woolies so I don't waste my time going to Aldi just for nappies, Ive not been too fussed with the Aldi where I live have also been stuck with off food, I do like their wipes though, very good and very cheap, I will get them if I'm near an Aldi somewhere. Otherwise I also use the coles comfy bots & wipes and they're pretty good too (we have them at the moment), never had a problem with them either, however I find the woolies brand are slightly bigger so if bub is on the chubby side it's not too tight around their middle. I gave up on huggies ages ago, always had leakage with them. Aldi have cheaper swim nappies and they've been pretty good.
    I hate it when the garbo wakes us up or next door decides to whipper snip and mow at an ungodly hour, but it's more of a pain when the crows start squarking, we have 2 that lately like to sit on my roof and scream when the sun comes up, wish I had a slingshot, oh how I hate them

Alittle - I've given up on the TT at this stage, Evie is still having poo issues so will wait until that resolves. I have started to wonder if I've left it too late to have quick success because she's able to be defiant now & set in her ways, where as if she was younger she may have been more cooperative. My friend has started to put her 18 month old on the potty and she's already managed wees and a poo, however I think it's only been when she sees her about to start the poo and puts her on it & she sits there. If I try to do that with Evie she cracks it.

Fiona - I'm still humming and ahhing over when to go back to work I'm keen sometimes and look for work frequently but part of me still wishes I didn't have to.

BK - I've pondered at doing something similar to you with selling stuff online or buying stock to sell at markets however it seems to be all the rage here at the moment and has become very competitive, also handmade clothing has made a huge comeback, I have a few friends doing it. I like the range you have going.

Oh - I am going to be a great aunt again - for the 5th time

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - As I've been povo for awhile now I think I've become an expert on nappies I've used Aldi nappies sometimes and haven't had any big issues with them, I did notice the wee smell if they get too full that Alittle mentioned. However Woolies homebrand are the ones I mostly use now, Evie's managed to fill them up very well at times and never leaked, and are same cost as Aldi $11.49 for 50 nappies (upto 16kg weight) bargain I mostly shop at Woolies so I don't waste my time going to Aldi just for nappies, Ive not been too fussed with the Aldi where I live have also been stuck with off food, I do like their wipes though, very good and very cheap, I will get them if I'm near an Aldi somewhere. Otherwise I also use the coles comfy bots & wipes and they're pretty good too (we have them at the moment), never had a problem with them either, however I find the woolies brand are slightly bigger so if bub is on the chubby side it's not too tight around their middle. I gave up on huggies ages ago, always had leakage with them. Aldi have cheaper swim nappies and they've been pretty good.
    I hate it when the garbo wakes us up or next door decides to whipper snip and mow at an ungodly hour, but it's more of a pain when the crows start squarking, we have 2 that lately like to sit on my roof and scream when the sun comes up, wish I had a slingshot, oh how I hate them

Alittle - I've given up on the TT at this stage, Evie is still having poo issues so will wait until that resolves. I have started to wonder if I've left it too late to have quick success because she's able to be defiant now & set in her ways, where as if she was younger she may have been more cooperative. My friend has started to put her 18 month old on the potty and she's already managed wees and a poo, however I think it's only been when she sees her about to start the poo and puts her on it & she sits there. If I try to do that with Evie she cracks it.

Fiona - I'm still humming and ahhing over when to go back to work I'm keen sometimes and look for work frequently but part of me still wishes I didn't have to.

BK - I've pondered at doing something similar to you with selling stuff online or buying stock to sell at markets however it seems to be all the rage here at the moment and has become very competitive, also handmade clothing has made a huge comeback, I have a few friends doing it. I like the range you have going.

Oh - I am going to be a great aunt again - for the 5th time

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry...kept losing my post, don't know what the hell happened as it's duplicated now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet, I think you are right with the defiance thing. if you can manage it and start earlier like your friend did at 18mths, there's less fighting the whole process. I'm pretty sure I will have a defiant little girl on my hands, so I'm hoping this pack that I've ordered will make it fun enough that we don't have too many melt downs I can only dream

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Well the childcare workers reckon that Ruby is ready to start TT. So she is going to wear her undies on thurs with a heap of changes of clothes in her bag. Should be interesting! She is very excited about wearing her undies though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Kismet - was it you with the crow problem? We had some in our trees which we wanted to get rid of. For a cd called crow away which has sounds of falcons or eagles or whatever natural predator to crows it is. You play it a few days and eventually the crows leave. Google it. If you continue with probs I can burn it and send it to you if you like.

Amum in fb from computer (I don't think you can do it on phone), get ooh baby baby on your newsfeed. To the right of the name there are two little downward arrows. Click this and then click show on news feed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - what is the pack you have ordered and where do you order it from?

MG - thanks I'll check that out, not quite sure how they will hear it might have to direct a speaker out the window or something, neighbours will probably think I've lost my mind

BK - yay Ruby, I'm interested in how she goes. E starts back tomorrow so I'm going to discuss it with the carers. Evie can be quite lazy particularly with feeding herself but she's getting there, I'm imagining she will be the same with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good luck today Kel (or should I say Ruby) with the undies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Kismet. Ruby proudly walked into CC today with her undies in and her potty in her hand...still yet to be convinced she will ever use it. I will let you k is how it goes!

Girls I hate to spruke so I will only say this once just for those who are interested. My FB page is www.facebook.com/Oohbabybaby1
    I am about to get in some lovely organic baby wear too. We have baby and kids wear as well as nursery art and lovely invitations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet, this is what I've ordered - hopefully link works:
    http://www.pottytraining.com.au/the_...discount_packs

BK, thanks for spruking - some lovely things there! How does payment work?

Question - has anyone ever had spotting midcycle. Day 16 and I have not ovulated and have been spotting for the last five days. *sigh* - thinking this is yet another thing D&Cs have stuffed up for me. Am usually like clockwork with ovulation and don't spot mid cycle