Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BK - kick him in the @ss, that should wake him up and say your turn

Amum - good boy Kade

Moon - that was a huge night, don't know how you did it

Thanks
    Reviews
    oops..posted before I finished.

I'm pretty sure Evie's 2yr molars won't be far away, she's off food and rather whingey lately and the last 2 days has taken herself into her room saying nigh nigh when she wants to go to bed but we have constipation again, poor thing was so upset this morning when she couldn't poo & I had to give her another thing up the bum then she was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Kismet. H is prone to constipation. I put about 10-20ml prune juice in his brekky every morning and it keeps him regular, otherwise he gets really backed up.

DH is happy to get up if I wake him. Problem is I'm already awake which means if I wake him we are both awake so I figure I may as well just get up. Also H won't let DH settle him overnight. Whatever his problem is ATM ho goes ballistic if a) I don't settle him and b) he doesn't get a bottle. So DH will get up and try to settle him but he just gets more upset and works himself into a frenzy,meanwhile I'm listening to the whole thing on the monitor. He's a pretty good sleeper generally now. I don't really know how this night time waking has got so out of hand. He seems to get himself up onto his knees then sit up before he's even awake then he can't get back down and now expects a bottle etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bk....oh yes now that u mention it I do know how annoying it is when dh is trying to settle but YOU know u can do it immediately....I've done that at bedtime....I know I'm creating a mini monster but I know if I just stick a boob in her mouth she will go back to sleep .....I do however own a 100 bulk pack of earplugs that I keep in the ensuite and I use them quite often

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet - Poor Evie. Molars are BIG I love how she takes herself off to her room as if to say 'I'm not up to company right now'. So cute

BKel - Stella has only had 2 lots of immunisations but she was grumpy after the first lot. Everything set her off, and she'd cry and whinge at the slightest thing. It lasted about a week. She was much better with the second lot though, and I was grateful because it was the Friday before Christmas. I think it can make them lethargic/flat because their bodies are busy building antibodies, and so they are grumpy for a while.

MG - Great night out! Staying at a hotel is a lovely idea, and it sounds like a memorable 40th. It's the only way you would have had a proper break/sleep too

Stella is growing really quickly and needs 3 hrly feeds around the clock again as she transitions to solids. She has tried pear, apple and pumpkin so far and her favourite is the pear. I LOVE being a mum and seeing her grow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Milliegirl - we.ve been doing food for a few weeks now also.
    our munchkin is OBSESSED with little apricots .... Orange stains on everything!
    But he look so cute sucking on them. Also likes banana, avocado & toast.
    he's at the point now where if he sees us eat anything he wants something to eat also.
    It has put me on a diet, no more munching on snacks in front of the baby! Its either Meal time only eating or hiding in the cupboard
    I am also loving being a mum ... Gosh I could still cry thinking at how amazing it is!
    I go back to work in 2 weeks
    So, trying to get as many cuddles I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi all

Back from a very quick trip to Melbourne with the girls. DH stayed home with Marc and had a boys weekend. The girls were amazing behaved so well being shunted from one house to another. We all had a great time. Now I'm pregnant no idea at all when I'll get back to Melbourne so the timing was perfect.

Kel I'd still get your DH to deal with everything else other than Harry. Even though you are awake I found actually getting out of bed and back into bed added to the exhaustion.

Haven't really caught up with all the news yet but hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, true sonja.....I think my dh thinks cos he wakes up when baby cries it's the same as actually getting up.....well no ....I just had to get up for the third time to e....when I walked back out of he room I could hear dh snoring....the Ba$tard lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

When is this kid going to poo in the loo? Omg. I'm so OVER it! He's deffo gone backwards. He rarely tells me he needs to wee either.
    3 changes of clothes and its only midday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong - Oh how i can sympathize with you....I'm forever cleaning poo from undies....although i found Kade sitting on the loo last night telling me he wanted to do a poo...small steps small steps.

Millie / Fiona - Cannot believe "our" newborns are eating solids already....OMG where has that time gone.....so sad they grow up so fast..

AFM - Kade has been pretty good in his big bed so far, he did come into me at 5am but i took him back to his bed and he stayed there.....he loves it which helps i think. He seems to be playing a lot more in his room now....

Jfb - I'm with you...did the old boob trick many times and as for settling, well i used to do it as i knew i could do it faster than DH ever could......gosh that seems a million years ago now.....

Kel - Meant to ask on FB....are you getting in any boys clothes...the little girls one's are gorgeous.....

Hello to everyone...hope you are all having a great day.