Closed Thread
Page 10 of 122 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Fiona I still can't fit into my pre preg clothes and it's seven months on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    same here...my bbs make all my tops ride up so they are too short..i only fit it into fat jeans i was wearing into mid pg (ie with elastic on the sides oh nooooooo)..its all very daggy..plus my body shape hs changed since having kids..i used to have a fairly flat stomach and a bigger booty...now its a flabby fest gut and a flat (ok f it..saggy) a$$....so all the pants i had dont ft my stomach as they were bought for a different body shape....

i also find when BF i struggled to "diet"....im doing lite and easy and have few good days then yep fiona i snack on biscuits and bad stuff in between...ah well. i live in hope i can get my $hit together . i know its 90% psychological.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona -2 years on and I still don't fit my pre pregnancy clothes I dropped more weight than I put on in my pregnancy in the 1st 2 weeks after Evie was born but couldn't wear my normal jeans or anything tight around my csection scar for ages, had to buy 'granny clothes' ie elasticised waistbands. Then the weight started to creep up again, I'm now at the point I'm disgusted with myself that i've let it go, it's been really difficult to be good with my diet, I don't know about you but alot of it's to do with me being insulin resistant with the pcos, do you have that issue? I've just had a glucose & some blood tests done and my gp wants to see me on Monday and I'm suspecting it's not going to be great. Oh by the way I found some really great stretchy black pants at Suzanne Grey that just pull up (no zip & not elastic) and best of all pull my belly roll in, they are so comfy I want to wear them all the time, quite cheap too. I'm still the same bra size as I was bfeeding, I was huge, haven't lost them but they are softer, I expect they are just fat now and if I lost the weight they'd disappear.

JFB - still one day at daycare atm, will be requesting 2 days for next year if I can get it. I would loooovvveeee some microdermabrasion, my skin is absolutely crap atm, who would ever think a 43 year old would still get a face full of pimples (fecking pcos!)

Moon - Evie does the same thing, ignores me until I have to snap at her then she gets most upset & I feel bad, she's just super absorbed in what she's doing sometimes, I only snap if she's being naughty, lately she's being raising her arm to hit me if I've yelled at her, it's a bit of a challenge to get her to stop that.

well i best be getting off here & getting to bed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - just saw your post definately relate to that oh how it's changed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet - yeah pcos sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoooo E slept from 9pm til 4am had a feed til 4.30am then slept til 8.45am..............im a new woman . i put her back in the love my baby swaddle.....maybe that did the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats awesome JFB! Henry for the first time ever slept til 7:10... but Ruby was up at 5:45. Can't win

Thanks
    Reviews

Well done E!!

We had a terrible night. Spencer felt unwell and didn't sleep very much at all. We tried him in our bed and then I went to his bed. He fell asleep after about an hour but as soon as I got back into my bed he woke. Dh then did his stint with him.
    We are lucky in that this is the worst night we have ever had with him. Cold comfort at 3:30am though when we'd had no sleep!!
    To top it off, we had a tired unwell boy at the playschool concert today, though a balloon seems to have bouyed his spirits. Dh and I are off to a fundraiser ball tonight, so hoping he will sleep and not do the screeching act he did last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work JFB!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news JFB

BK - At least they both passed the 5am mark. Small steps

MG - It sounds like a horror night for you. Enjoy your night out. Be good Spencer

I had a lunch with a few friends today. It was so nice to see them, as it's the last weekend I will be childless. They kept saying 'this time next week you'll have a baby' and it does sound strange. I can't wait though. Smudge is still pretty active and not engaged yet. I think she is enjoying growing and stretching a bit. The Ob said she is practicing her breathing (I didn't know they do that inside), and he is very happy with her size etc. 6 more sleeps to go

14. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (18-08-2012)