+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Miss Muppet, thanks again, I will message you back tonight. I am glad we have met again on here xoxo

Thanks for your kind words and for reading Livvey, waterlily and lillinix and snookybaby xoxo

Luna, thanks! Yeah I have been on a rollercoaster for a bit! Thanks for your kind thoughts xo

Jakoisey Babeee, thanks for all your support it has meant alot xoxo

Wallflower, you too, thanks for your messages, it has meant heaps xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    It's freaking me out a little that this has had 841 views so far.
    Don't stress half of them are me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I always wondered what happened to you Frenchie, and then I saw your user name thread.

Thank you for sharing your story, I always thought of you as such a smart, kind and caring person and now I'll add incredibly brave to that list.

Hugs

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummajez, I am going to my first counseling session tomorrow! Scary but good xo
    Want2TTC - thanks, I might do that, feel free to pm me too if you ever need to chat x
    Blondi, you are right, no one is born perfect and I wish people would ask why a bit more rather than judging. xo
    Abigdeepbreath, yes it was hard to share, I have pretty much kept it all a secret forever but I can't keep doing it so here it is on the internet, lol. Thanks for your kind words xo
    Allcreatures thankyou
    Myztik, thanks hun for all your support!!
    Mytiks#1fan - thanks heaps and thanks for your pm the other day x
    Sage - yep everyone has a story xoxo
    Loving6
    Nowhere - I didn't realise I jhad shared much until recently, hehe. And I agree with your last statement!!
    Suunyflower _ i'll get back to your pm soon xoxo Thanks for the hugs xo
    Delirium, aww that made me teary Thanks for everything xo
    Danik - thanks, yeah we are shaped by our past, something good has to come from it xo
    MsMummy, that is good if that comes through, I do think it is true to an extent xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Jakoisey Babeee, thanks for all your support it has meant alot
    Not a problem Hun. Like I said I'm always here xx.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    800 of them is me, reading the posts
    hehe, ok it's you and loving6! That's ok then.
    xoxo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

Jakois  (01-08-2012),LoveLivesHere  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I always wondered what happened to you Frenchie, and then I saw your user name thread.

Thank you for sharing your story, I always thought of you as such a smart, kind and caring person and now I'll add incredibly brave to that list.

Hugs
    Aw Foxy , that's lovely. xoxoo Did you have a different username before? x

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Hey
    I've known you here on the Hub for years and for what it's worth, I think more of you tonight than I ever have - if that makes sense?

Here, have another one

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (03-08-2012),Mod-Myztik  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    Hey
    I've known you here on the Hub for years and for what it's worth, I think more of you tonight than I ever have - if that makes sense?

Here, have another one
    Aw thanks xoxo That makes sense and means alot xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh, what a life you have lived

Coming from someone who has no demons, no horrible things in my life that I have needed to overcome and no addictions (so therefore I'm in a perfect position to be 'judgemental' cause I have no idea what it is like to live a life like that) can I just say that I am just in awe of anyone who has lived such a troubled (hope it's okay to use that word) life and to turn it around and make it something amazing...I mean...wow. Really, just wow. It must take incredible strength, a strength that you might not be aware that you have but others can see, even strangers reading this on their computer screen.

I wish you the best on your journey, I hope you can free your mind of the demons that are haunting you right now so you can find true, trouble free happiness.

I also hope that I haven't crossed any line by writing such a lengthy post to a complete stranger...I just really am in awe of you and if your stalked met me in person and told me your story I would tell them how amazing I thought it was that you had overcome that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wastingtime For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (18-08-2012)