+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks do much for sharing all that. I hope it felt a bit freeing being able to write it all and let people know. I would certainly never judge you for your past, in fact I think makes me admire you even more knowing all you've been through and where you have ended up. It's really incredible
    I know you're still dealing with all this, like you said, you went from that chaotic life to your current life with not much time to really work through things and really hope you are able to get support and get through some of those issues. We are all here if you ever need us.

Thanks for sharing. Xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wallflower For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for sharing your story.

What a journey you have been on. You have done so well to get to this point, you obviously have things to work through and perhaps some counseling will help.

Be proud of yourself! Not many people in your shoes can say they are now a loving wife and mother of 5 kids after a past like yours. Well done!

Wish you all the best with your future x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you for sharing.
    It's so brave. I can relate to a lot of what you are feeling. PM me if you want to talk xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SeymourTheBear For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on ya mate for sharing, that would have taken some courage. I think alot of us have had struggles and some will always keep it a hidden secret but that does no good for healing. There are incredibly judgemental people out there and as far as i'm concerned they can keep living in their bubble It's people like you that share what you have been through that helps others. If your story saves just one person then its worth it! Non of us were born angels and everyone's lives have taken different paths for different reasons. People often look at the exterior of others and judge rather than look inside and ask 'why???' I think it's amazing you've shared your story as you have nothing to be ashamed of, the strength it took for you to find your right path in life says it all. All the best X

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blondi83 For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (05-08-2012),Squeegee  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't come close to imagining the courage it must have taken, not only to share so much of yourself in that post, but to have come as far as you have. Your decisions and difficulties are so understandable given your experiences. I hope you acknowledge this and are gentle with yourself.

You sound like a very strong person to have turned your life around as you have. I hope you feel proud of yourself for that. And I hope you have all the love and support around you that you need to help you through those difficult moments when they happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what a story and how brave of you to share it - thank you. You've been through so much and should be so proud of where you are now xx

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    You're awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't know how to reply to all you lovely people. I'll start one by one and come back later.
    Rainbow road abd greenhorn, thanks for your hugs xxx
    Loving 6, thanks so much for all your support, you have gone that extra mile for me and made such a difference xx

Ok. I had the first few posters memorized but only remembered the first three, lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Inbetweeners, I am sure one day I will be proud! Thanks x
    Chickybee and grebecci, thanks heaps for your hugs and kind words xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for sharing. I cant put what I want to say into words atm but massive hugs and thankyou for letting us in xx

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub