+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You're straight out amazing, lady. That's all I can really say! Just incredible. People like you are why I keep having faith in the human race. Because in all of us no matter how deeply it gets buried, there is a spark that just doesn't want to be extinguished.

You're amazing. Thank you for sharing your story, other people who have similar troubles will see it and feel hope .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meegzz View Post
    You are amazing!!
    So brave and definatley someone to look up to. Never be ashamed of your past as you beat it... You made yourself into something so much better but the past is how you became the you that you are now!
    Seriously im proud of you and I don't even know you! I'm proud that you could open up like that and I'm proud of how far you have come!!
    Seriously amazing!!!!!
    Good luck with the rest of your journey - thank you so much for sharing, it would have taken some guts!!!! HUGS!! xxxxxx
    Aww, thankyou. It trips me out how lovely everyone has been xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    You're straight out amazing, lady. That's all I can really say! Just incredible. People like you are why I keep having faith in the human race. Because in all of us no matter how deeply it gets buried, there is a spark that just doesn't want to be extinguished.

You're amazing. Thank you for sharing your story, other people who have similar troubles will see it and feel hope .
    What an awesomely, lovely thing to say! Thanks so much. Feeling very undeserving of all this kindness xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    I was thinking about you today and wanted to give you another hug You sound like you have been through alot also xoxo
    Thanks babe, that's so sweet. Not half as much compared to you though. But it's comforting to know that there are others that have been in similar situations and can relate. You story truly is an inspiration. I'm sure there are many that have been touched and hopefully others that are reading that can relate and take comfort in your post. Wishing you nothing but happiness for the future

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    Thanks babe, that's so sweet. Not half as much compared to you though. But it's comforting to know that there are others that have been in similar situations and can relate. You story truly is an inspiration. I'm sure there are many that have been touched and hopefully others that are reading that can relate and take comfort in your post. Wishing you nothing but happiness for the future
    Thanks, it is comforting, in a sad way I guess xo Same to you

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow. Just wow! That is such a story, you have been through so much and have come so far. Thank you for sharing your personal journey with us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Wow. Just wow! That is such a story, you have been through so much and have come so far. Thank you for sharing your personal journey with us
    Aw, thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What an incredible difficult journey. You should be so proud of yourself. I know how it feels to hit rock bottom and climb your way out again... You've done amazingly. Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mishh For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mishh View Post
    What an incredible difficult journey. You should be so proud of yourself. I know how it feels to hit rock bottom and climb your way out again... You've done amazingly. Xx
    Thankyou Sorry to hear you have experienced rock bottom also

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are amazing! So brave to share your experiences, I hope you found it as freeing as you hoped it would be.

Some one once told me to never be ashamed of where you have been, only be proud of where you have got to. And I think you are a perfect example of this.

I think in another thread you asked about telling your children? I hope one day when they are ready to hear, that you do tell them, so they can see what a strong and inspirational woman you are, and so that can have pride that you are their mum.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sakabla For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (18-08-2012)