+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Seeking good / bad experiences- Musgrave Hill Community Childrens Centre Qld

I've decided to go with delayed entry for my DS for school for next year & have him on the waiting list for C&K for next year (they've just done 3 rounds of offers and we don't have a spot yet); just wondering if anyone's got any good or bad experiences they can share with Musgrave Hill Community Childrens Centre? Or the one at Labrador?

Thanks
    Reviews
    bump

still keen to hear good / bad reviews of Musgrave Hill Community Childrens Centre

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm keen to know the answer too, considering you posted in 2008 you may be able to share the experiance you had with them? It would be great if there was some kind of child care review website we could go to, there doesn't seem to be much info about individual child care centres or family day care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had any experience with them yet I joined in 2008 & posted this thread on 1st August 2012... am looking at enrolling my DS next year.

Although I did start chatting to another mum at the pool a couple of weeks ago who has her son in the preschool room there and she had very favourable comments about the place & the staff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising, keep me posted