+ Reply to Thread

Default Results

The doctor rang my results from my miscarriage the baby was genetically normal and it is put down as unexplained miscarriage. In some ways I am pleased that it wasn't a genetic problem, but at the same time there was nothing genetically wrong why did my baby die.

Well while I was talking to him i mentioned that its been 9 weeks since my d&c, I said am not pregnant but I still have no period, (I was expecting his call today and tested earlier this morning). He said it definately should have been back by now and said was i sure i wasn't pregnant, i said to him i took a test this morning and it said no, so he has ordered a blood tests and an ultrasound to investigate why. I hope there is no scaring or other problems.

A third and last baby would have been nice but I guess what ever the out come its okay, I am have 2 beautiful little girls.

Has anyone else had this?

I hope everything goes ok with your tests. I had this happen I thought it was just my body taking a while to get back to normal and to my surprise I was pregnant and now I'm 37 weeks
    : ) good luck