+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy just putting it out there - any input appreciated

hi guys dont really have anywhere else i can put this other than here dh and i had sex on the 12th of this month ( july) next day cramping, 4 days latervery light bleeding, and other than sore boobs almost every pregnancy symptom was there i wasnt due till the 26th so waited it out i am now 5 days overduei have had a bloodtest which has come up negative, now is when i tell you this would have been an accidental pregnancy and i didnt actually realise how much i wanted another baby after our dd when the doctor told me i was devistated and burst into tears which wasnt the reaction i thought i would have. annnyyyywhhhhoooo, i have to wait until monday next week and if af still hasnt arrived then i have to go in for another blood test and if thatone is negative also i have to go and have an ultrasound to see what my system is doing so really i am trying to put it out there about what the chances are of still being pregnant i am telling myself im not because of the blood testbut is there anyone, anyone at all that has had a blood test around 5 days late and then one later and actually turned out to be pregnant????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey there Crazy, I'm sure you'll get many replies from women in here who've had dodgy test results and really been pg. You can always do a couple of pee stick tests before then and see what they say. Good luck, I hope it works out the way you hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It is possible but I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up. Have you done any HPTs?