+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Prefolds

Hi!
    Can anyone tell me of a great (online) place to get some cheap prefolds? Even international stores that (hopefully!) offer free postage!!

TIA!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine from the dappy shop. They are bamboo prefolds and have been great so far!

Sent from my LT15i

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Are u after cotton, hemp, bamboo..? Check out New Age Nappies, she has just gotten cheap cotton prefolds in! She also has some others but cotton is the cheapest. Darlings Downunder also have cheap cotton prefolds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! Was just after some cheap ones to try out! I'm guessing bamboo would be the best tho!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zzz View Post
    I got mine from the dappy shop. They are bamboo prefolds and have been great so far!

Sent from my LT15i
    Would you be able to give me the website please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just google the Dappy Shop, should come up =)

Just thought I'd add in that the Bumboo bamboo prefolds are really lovely (though I love their flats the most, I find them more versatile than prefolds). They've also just gotten stretchy bamboo prefolds in which would be fantastic (they are slightly bigger than a large Iish Fly prefold, which is good as I find those too small). If u keep an eye our during the next Cloth Nappy Hunt in September (google it as u need to sign up) they often have sales when u use the discount code (supplied when u sign up for the hunt). I got my first lot of Bumboo stuff 30% off during one of the cloth nappy hunts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy&Woof View Post
    Just google the Dappy Shop, should come up =)

Just thought I'd add in that the Bumboo bamboo prefolds are really lovely (though I love their flats the most, I find them more versatile than prefolds). They've also just gotten stretchy bamboo prefolds in which would be fantastic (they are slightly bigger than a large Iish Fly prefold, which is good as I find those too small). If u keep an eye our during the next Cloth Nappy Hunt in September (google it as u need to sign up) they often have sales when u use the discount code (supplied when u sign up for the hunt). I got my first lot of Bumboo stuff 30% off during one of the cloth nappy hunts!
    Cant seem to find The Daddy Shop... Oh man I just re-read and saw it was the dappy shop.. oh the shame
    I cannot wait for the Hunt! I thought I had missed it!! Wasted a lot of time on the computer last year lol!!
    Thanks heaps for your help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah the Daddy shop =)

Yes the hunt is on in March and September, though they didn't actually have a hunt this March. But yes, discounts! Hopefully Bumboo have a good discount, like I said they had 30% off during one hunt last year! They are lovely, and I highly recommend their bamboo wipes. I also use them as boosters, love them!!

Good luck in ur prefolds quest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy&Woof View Post
    Hahah the Daddy shop =)

Yes the hunt is on in March and September, though they didn't actually have a hunt this March. But yes, discounts! Hopefully Bumboo have a good discount, like I said they had 30% off during one hunt last year! They are lovely, and I highly recommend their bamboo wipes. I also use them as boosters, love them!!

Good luck in ur prefolds quest!
    Thanks! See you at the hunt lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, Im also hunting for cheap prefolds. So far, I found out that buying prefolds,mcn or cover here are expensive and out of stack compare to US Shop online.

I found a dozen of prefold for just 17.95 in this link. http://www.nickisdiapers.com/imagine...-prefolds.html They offer shipping fee here but not so expensive. Even though darlingdownunder has a free shipping yesterday I tried to compare their cover and prefolds to the total cost plus shipping fee of the cover and prefolds from that link. still nicki's diaper is more cheaper plus they give freebies and discount.

Their prefolds has a good reviews. It is 100% cotton twill from India and sewn in Pakistan. Indian cotton is known to be a superior material used in prefolds. I don't know but based on my research, cotton are easy to dry than bamboo or hemp and it is more cheaper.

Im planning to buy prefold and covers there as soon as I got my budget

Hope that helps