+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Extreme pain when ovulating?

Ive always had a bit of a twinge when ovulating but after my first born It intensified to a bit of a pain and since AF returned six weeks ago after having my ten month old I have had two episodes of extreme middle of the month pain.
    Its slightly to the left this cycle and is an intense ache especially when I move. Its comparable to early labour pains but constant. Im also so bloated I look six months preggers. I'll head to the doctor tomorrow but was wondering if anybody else has this??
    I had really bad nausea last night I wonder if thats related, i usuAlly get migraines along with af and ovulation, damn hormones!!

In My Stride is offline 3 babies, 2 businesses, 1 husband & a partridge in a pear tree
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had something like this when I was younger & was diagnosed with 'passing a large egg' the pains were like early labour I was given an injection in the ED to dissolve the egg, it happened 3 times! The pain was from all the jiggling going on inside trying to dislodge the egg which was stuck in my Fallopian tube. Good luck, I hope your pain eases up for you & you get some answers tomorrow xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to In My Stride For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you may be right, I think its a chicken egg!
    TMI I just had a bout of the runs and it has eased a little so maybe that was to move things along, as i havnt had any stomach ache or cramps just pelvic pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get this. Most months I get cysts on my ovaries caused by ovulation, have done since I had my first. I get them mostly on my right ovary. The pain usually goes when the cysts burst. Their not cancerous just really bloody painful. Although over the years the cysts have caused a little bit of damage to that ovary, scar tissue and the like. I ended up going onto the depo shot which normally stops ovulation. It worked but now we want to TTC I'm having all sorts of problems getting my cycle to come back and I'm not even ovulating 8 months off the shot and it could be up to 2 years before I do. So I do and I don't recommend depo as a solution to extreme ovulation pain, it works but it's often not worth the stress if you want to TTC after it. If it persists see your doc, their might be something out there that can help that isn't depo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (01-08-2012)