+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Stroller recommendations for tall toddler?

Hi, We have a strider plus when we need the double pram and for times when I only have one DS with me we have a Valco VeeBee Navigator stroller. However DS1 is too tall and doesn't sit in the Valco comfortably anymore. Looking for recommendations for something to suit taller toddlers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Could you use the Strider Plus as a single pram?

I use mine for DD, and she is a tall toddler (90th percentile), and I still think there is plenty of space in there for her.

In My Stride is offline 3 babies, 2 businesses, 1 husband & a partridge in a pear tree
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Watching this thread as my Miss 2 is is extremely tall and has head butted every stroller with a hood except our target travel stroller which broke this week after a very good innings which included over a dozen international flights

Thanks
    Reviews
    We can use the strider as a single, but it won't fit into my smaller car. I love the strider, and it is perfect when I have both boys with me, but it is a tank. And with DS1 now being 2 and not wanting to be in the pram as much ideally I would like a smaller pram/stroller to suit taller toddler for the time when I can swap back to a single.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ah okay. I was going to say, the Strider is pretty roomy.

I have a Silver Cross small fold-up stroller, which I use for holidays/ any time I need a smaller pram. That seems to fit DD fine too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a BJ city mini for my tall (95th percentile - 15 months) DD.

There is still plentyyyyyy of growing room

Thanks
    Reviews
    How about the bugaboo bee plus. It has an extendable back rest and my tall 4yo easily fits in it. Much less bulky than the strider too

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ds is 27 months and has outgrown the strider as well, hes only twelve kilo but sooooo talllll! He is ok in the bottom if he sits right up but if he puts his head in the rest it sits against the top of the pram where the hood joins
    ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD seems to be quite tall for her age (she's 3.5). She still comfortably fits in her Maclaren stroller if you're after something lightweight, or if you want something you can use for jogging we tried out the mountain buggy (swift i think it was?) in the shop, it was the only one where she didn't hit the top (but we did have to adjust the hood thingy up a bit).

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got the bj city micro rated to 25 Kgs and a tall seat back, book fold and light

Sent front my GT-N7000B using BubHub