Huge hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear lots of hugs your way. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to read your heartbreaking situation. Sending you hugs and strength!!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry... that's an impossible choice, my heart breaks for you

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How heartbreaking for you , I'm so so sorry :-(

Sending you so much strength to get through this . Xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you again, it gives me comfort to have such support.

I am ok with it being done on Friday, I don't think I can sit in limbo any longer. We have a much more detailed scan tomorrow with the Maternal fetal medicine unit and it's with a doctor so it will all be definite then. Not that we can expect any other outcome, they can just let us know the exact diagnosis. I don't know if there will be any comfort in that at all, but it could be relevant in the future. I am very lucky to have a wonderfully supportive and caring OB who I know will be with me through it all, it makes a lot of difference to have that personal contact.

I know I should try sleep now but I am scared of waking up and forgetting for a moment and feeling that happiness again... I know this will pass and it will get easier but for now I think I just want to be sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so very sorry for the pain you are feeling right now. I have been there earlier in the year and it is excruciating. I was pregnant with a little girl and found out at my 13 week scan that she had Trisomy 18 and I too had to make the decision to end this much wanted and hard fought for pregnancy. There's no right or wrong to how you're feeling just now, it just is. Be kind and gentle with yourself and do whatever you need to do to get through this, even if it means being selfish, withdrawing from others, etc. Hugs to you and your little one. I've amended this post as the information in my last one seemed to upset one of the hubbers. I was hoping it would be helpful for you to feel understood and that your thoughts and feelings were normal and shared by others. Please feel free to PM me if you want to.

Wish
    xx
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 01-08-2012 at 23:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart goes out to you & your family. I was told my little girl had skull & brain missing with my 20 week scan. Amazingly her skull & brain matter rapidly developed later on in my pregnancy. The neurologist was quite amazed. They dont know why it happened. My little girl is 15 mths old now & is completely normal. No one should have to deal with what your going thru.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly I want to send you hugs I have been in this position before so I can relate to your pain. Please do not feel rushed into anything. As a pp said, you do need time to process this and if you do rush then you may not make the best choices for yourself. I took more than a week to spend time processing and decided as a mum all I could offer my baby was dignity and respect so I made my choices to reflect those and my beliefs around death. Sit with this for as long as you need. Take care of yourself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    (((hugs)))