+ Reply to Thread

Default Going from boob to bottle

Not sure if I have this in the right section, but my 7 month old is still breastfeed with solids but now she's finding it funny to chomp down on my nipple while feeding so I'm trying to go onto a formula but she screams down the house like I'm trying to murder her!! She used to have a bottle every night before bed and we went away and I left them on the kitchen bench, thinking we'd only be gone for a week I didn't bother buying more and just fed her boob, but when we got back 3 weeks later she refused the bottle and still won't drink from it. I'm getting sick of wasting money on tins of formula she won't drink and my nipples are over taking a beating! Would love to hear any sorts of tips and advice

I've heard Bellamy's tastes like breast milk? Have you tried tommee tippee closer to nature teats? They're designed for comp feeding... apparently use the same sucking action? I only comp fed for a few weeks sorry

Similar Threads

1. Baby refusing bottle, any bottle & teat recommendations?
    By M2O84 in forum Bottlefeeding Support
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 29-11-2012, 07:41
  2. Settles without boob if I'm not around!!
    By shinebrite in forum 'No Cry' Sleeping Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-07-2012, 21:28
  3. The boob. Hot?
    By Zombie_eyes in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:19