+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Please seek further help. You need to help yourself before you can help your kids.

Please carefully consider Milktinis suggestion of a stay in hospie, there is no shame in that, in fact it is a positive step to rebuilding your life. Or at least please call lifeline or beyond blue.

I am sorry you are having a hard time, please take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please don't do anything rash mum2bubba.

It's a horrible place to be in where you are right now but things can get better. You need to find yourself a better mental health support team who can meet your needs more effectively. If you are seriously considering ending your life then it may be time to seriously consider going to the hospital. There are people there that can help you and can support you both whilst you are an in patient and when you leave.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (01-08-2012),Mod-Myztik  (01-08-2012),share a book  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    Why wont they put you on something, are you expecting is that why???
    Its also possible she isnt being totally truthful with them so they aren't getting the full picture of how bad things are

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue&Pink For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please take the advice of other posters - they obviously know your background more than I do!

If you are really feeling that low, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14. They are truly amazing. I have spoken with them myself when I was worried about a friend of mine and I didn't know how to help!

Remember, life really is worth living! I know all you can see is clouds right now - but I do promise you one day you will see the sunshine again!

Please look after yourself!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NicNac72 For This Useful Post:

share a book  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    Antidepressants are really helpful, but they're not a magic pill that will instantly make everything easy and better. It sounds like you have a huge amount of stressors in you life right now which can be somewhat blinding, but you're still going to need to work through your issues and develop stratergies to cope when future issues arise.

Not being about to care for yourself (not eating) and having suicidal thoughts (you have mentioned your desire to end your life/die several times in the last few days) is really serious and shouldn't be ignored. I urge you to seek help tonight.

Even if you see your GP tomorrow, and get antidepressants, it will take days to see a slight change in yourself and up to a month to see a major change! It's not instant which is why you need additional support to deal with everything, and there are services your GP, psych, or even the health line can put you in contact with tonight.
    This is a GREAT post.
    Please take Luna's advice. If you don't get better, you'll never be in the right place to have your kids back in your care.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

share a book  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2bubba View Post
    Then there's sh!t going on with the kids and with my boyfriend and I can't handle it.
    Have a chat with the boyfriend, Cassie. It's still very early days with him - you should be in the lovey dovey honeymoon phase where he makes you feel great! If he's making you feel bad I think you need to have a think about him and whether he's worthy of your time.

Please go and see someone today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    Why wont they put you on something, are you expecting is that why???
    God no! lol. I am in no position to bring another baby into this world lol

I am not sure why they haven't. I think I need to see a new psych to be honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2bubba View Post
    I think I need to see a new psych to be honest.
    Yes you do. I personally think they obtained their qualification from a cereal box.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your gp can get you started on meds, sounds like its needed asap!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The psychologist can not prescribe you medication anyway. Only a doctor. Unless you are seeing a psychiatrist. Call lifeline, there is help out there available. But you have to want to help yourself otherwise there is not much point!