+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FingersxCrossed View Post
    Could be Pelvic Girdle Pain too
    It is a little low down for that i think, i have the pelvic girdle thing too, unless it is just transfering. Atleast today it was not constant, had it on and off...maybe it is going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm suffering from the same (or atleast similar) problem. With mine, I get in in my right hip and then it can almost feel like a I have cramp in my bum! I went to the docs and he said that it is caused by the pelvis slipping out of alignment because all of the ligaments are looser. I was also told that contrary to popular belief, sciatica is actually quite rare in pregnancy unless you already have it. Most of the time its pelvic girdle pain which is very similar to sciatica.

The only way I have found relief is to sleep with a thin pillow under my head when on my side but fall asleep propped up with a tri pillow. Also if I get the pain when walking, marching and swinging my arms helps realign the pelvis (but it looks fecking ridiculous!!!). Hope that helps alittle x

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozechick For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (03-08-2012),Zanne  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having this problem for the last few days. I have been seeing a chiropractor every week over the last few weeks, and that was keeping things in check, but my lower back and hips are just so tight now that he can't get that area to align at this point. So no relief for me until bubs is born. He did suggest going for a pregnancy massage if it gets too painful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iv just stated getting a pain like this but it's in the top part of my left hip and hurts heaps when I breath in! Tonight I wasbr able to sneeze even though my body wanted to because I couldn't breath in enough.... does anyone know what this could be??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub