+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow the Hotmix Pro Gastro thermal mixer is even more $ then the thermomix it's $2395. Any of you lucky ladies have one of these?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I have kept my TM very busy today. Porridge for breakfast. Some biscuits for the kids. Grated some cheese for a home made pizza (some herbs too). Playdough for the kids - best play dough ever and so easy. Cooks and kneads it for you. Mashed potato and steamed veg with the roast beef (done in slow cooker). And a gravy for the roast. Now I'm going to do a chocolate mouse as it's Friday night and we feel like a treat. Usually though we finish off the day with an amazing hot chocolate. Tomorrow I want to have a go at making my own tomato paste from scratch and some almond milk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules16 View Post
    Well I have kept my TM very busy today. Porridge for breakfast. Some biscuits for the kids. Grated some cheese for a home made pizza (some herbs too). Playdough for the kids - best play dough ever and so easy. Cooks and kneads it for you. Mashed potato and steamed veg with the roast beef (done in slow cooker). And a gravy for the roast. Now I'm going to do a chocolate mouse as it's Friday night and we feel like a treat. Usually though we finish off the day with an amazing hot chocolate. Tomorrow I want to have a go at making my own tomato paste from scratch and some almond milk.
    You go, girl!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lissy12 For This Useful Post:

Jules16  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I work full time, have an almost 2yo and baking our second after 2.5 years of thinking about it, we bought one! I'm so happy with it I've even made a FB page 'My Thermomix made it' I don't make sexy meals, just stuff that the family enjoys. I have found our eating of fresh veg etc has increased and our shopping bill has decreased. Also throwing out food has decreased

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband saved up for and bought one last year. I don't think it has changed our food bill at all and we mostly buy the same sorts of things we always did. However, it is a great help at just popping in ingredients and leaving it to do its job. In that sense you don't have to stand over the stove and watch, it just beeps to say it's ready. Ours would get used 4-5 times a week easily. Often that might just be to cook some mash and steam some vegies on top, so cooking style is healthier in that sense.