+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question Has the CCB changed?

I just want to make sure this is right. I know that recently our childcare centre has raised their fees due to something about the CCB. Anyways, it use to cost us round about $68 a day, and we only have our DS in daycare 1 day a week(we reduced him from 2). And the CCB was round about $51 and we payed about $17-18, or about $36 pf. Now the price has gone up to i think $72 a day. But the CCB has gone down, they only pay round $39 and we pay round $32. Does this sound right. Our CCB is 100%, 24hrs a week. Im just abit stumped. Any info would be much appreciated. TIA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Up until my dd turned 5, I paid $28 with 100% CCB. That was a few years ago, she is 9 now, so that sounds reasonable.

Similar Threads

1. Have you changed usernames?
    By CazHazKidz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 12:35
  2. NAN AR - has it changed????
    By lilbird in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 18:04