Im 26, working army wife and my husband and i are ttc. As we are newish to sydney i really have no one to answer my questions
1. If im a kiwi, married to an australian will our child be granted citizenship
2. If im a kiwi what benefits are my child and our family entitiled to when i have a baby?
3. Any helpful hints that would help with fertility? Im seeing an ob/gyno but any other help is great.. natural etc..
4. Im seeing professor michael chapman at st george private.. any feedback
5. I live near army base in holsworthy however after a bwd experience would never go back to liverpool hospital so has anyone been out my way and given birth at st george
6. Any reviews about st george private
Thanks heaps xx