+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So many questions !- no one to ask.. pl help

Hi all..
    Im 26, working army wife and my husband and i are ttc. As we are newish to sydney i really have no one to answer my questions
    1. If im a kiwi, married to an australian will our child be granted citizenship
    2. If im a kiwi what benefits are my child and our family entitiled to when i have a baby?
    3. Any helpful hints that would help with fertility? Im seeing an ob/gyno but any other help is great.. natural etc..
    4. Im seeing professor michael chapman at st george private.. any feedback
    5. I live near army base in holsworthy however after a bwd experience would never go back to liverpool hospital so has anyone been out my way and given birth at st george
    6. Any reviews about st george private

Thanks heaps xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ausdefencewife View Post
    Hi all..
    Im 26, working army wife and my husband and i are ttc. As we are newish to sydney i really have no one to answer my questions
    1. If im a kiwi, married to an australian will our child be granted citizenship
    2. If im a kiwi what benefits are my child and our family entitiled to when i have a baby?
    3. Any helpful hints that would help with fertility? Im seeing an ob/gyno but any other help is great.. natural etc..
    4. Im seeing professor michael chapman at st george private.. any feedback
    5. I live near army base in holsworthy however after a bwd experience would never go back to liverpool hospital so has anyone been out my way and given birth at st george
    6. Any reviews about st george private

Thanks heaps xx
    Hi I am a kiwi living in oz married to Australian!
    1. You child has either rights to citizenship, they will automatically be an Australian citizen. U can apply for either an Australian passport or Nz passport for the child.
    2. You are entitled to every thing that an Australian is, there is no difference.
    3. The only natural thing I have found is evening primrose oil, it increases cm and a whole heap of other stuff, google it!
    4,5,6 I live in wa so I'm no help with them!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Unless NZ have a law about it, you can have as many passports as you are entitled. So your child can have and Australian passport and a New Zealand, depending on what their laws stipulate - ie, if they allow dual citizenship or not.