+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll [QUOTE=Refresh;6725106]DD1 was a couple of weeks old. She would scream all the time. Took her to a chiro 2 or 3 times and it turned out her back was out of alignment and causing reflux. She was a different child! Amazing.

Alimia, they don't use force because they don't need to! Babies bones are tiny. Why babies, well, for our DD is totally excluded the need to pump her full of reflux medication. And why not for babies?[ how can they cure reflux??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Because sometimes it is caused by certain bones being out of alignment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alimia View Post
    If the hardly any force is used then what are they actually doing! I don't get it?? I get why adults use a chiro but why babies???
    Because our spine is linked to all the nerves in our body, which controls all our organs, baby bones are so many and so tiny it just takes a slight tweak in the correct spot to realign their spine. My chiro has saved us so many times, both my pregnancies and babies from pain, but yes, you must find someone qualified to work with babies.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

Bethylou78  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webby View Post
    just wondering who has used a chiropractor for their baby?

how old was the baby?

what was the chiro for?

did it help?

My bub was 5 weeks old.

He had an obvious preference for one side of his neck and also some digestion issues.

Yes it helped heaps - instant improvement for both areas!

Highly recommend it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Refresh View Post
    Because sometimes it is caused by certain bones being out of alignment.
    What bones? Really I curious? What bones could possibly be the cause of reflux??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alimia View Post
    What bones? Really I curious? What bones could possibly be the cause of reflux??
    Its not the 'bones', its the nerves, ligaments etc, we are linked by all these things through our nervous system, do some googling, our body is amazing! I studied anatomy for 3yrs and it still blows my mind how amazing our bodies are.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I mean the bones are linked to nerves, ligaments, etc.... The bones being out of alignment can do all kinds of things.
    I studied anatomy too, it's amazing how our body works.

Anyway, it worked, I'm not making it up, lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

MummaOJ  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep its amazing how our bodies work! My baby chiro could tell just from feeling my daughters tailbone that i had contractions for at least 3 days before giving birth. ( unforyunately this was true lol) she said coz i was contracting so long the constant pressure against dd's bum from my uterus had tucked her tailbone under a muscle and locked up her whole pelvic area whivh in turn partly cut off her nervous system. Because of this her gut wasnt maturing at the normal rate and also caused reflux. The chiro seemed to help with alot of our issues and am thinking of taking her back again now that shes 10 months with constipation issues.. Hoping she can get her bowel regular again! I remember after each chiro visit dd used to do the most amazing looking poo lol. She also did cranial osteo on her and the next week she started sleeping through the night.. Now im kicking myself that we stopped going as she now wakes 8 times a night lol. Hindsight- its a beautiful thing.