+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has a near miss inspired your partner to go back for more?

Although I am still holding on to the very slight chance that I may still be pregnant (after having some convincing symptoms for nearly 2 weeks, but neg tests- af not due for another couple of days but now I do think it may be on the way) I was just wondering if having a near miss (unplanned) has changed your partners mind into agreeing to another child?

We already have two beautiful sons, and for me- I have been very open to the possibility of a third. DP knows this, but is convinced two is enough, and financially we would be better off with just two.

I had sort of come around to his way of thinking, and was beginning to live life knowing no more children for us until recently when we have both faced the possibility that I may have been pregnant.

I was nervous talking about it with him at first (you know the convo- 'honey... what if I *am* pregnant?" after a couple of... not so accidental slips on both our behalves around O) And I thought he would be really peeved if I was indeed pregnant, but he seemed very open and even liked the idea?

This morning he got up and asked how his baby was... referring to the possible pregnancy!?

Is it possible that this has swayed his mind-set, even if only a little? Have you been in a similar situation, with a near-miss convincing your partner to go back for another?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump for the morning crowd- any experiences good or bad at all, please