+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Advice?

As a young mum to be (18 and 9 weeks pregnant) I'd just love some advice from other young mums, regarding anything and everything to do with pregnancy.
    I guess I'm looking for a support network, as my family have decided they will not be supporting bub or I on our journey.

The baby's father and his family and all being amazingly supportive and he couldn't be happier about bub being on the way. Unfortunately I just still don't feel quite comfortable to ask his mother all of the things I will need to know.

So yeah, I would just love any advice, stories, anything from the perspective of other young mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hon. I got pregnant with DD1 at 19. I was lucky enough to have an awesomely supportive mum but anytime you want to chat let me know and congratulations. I have loved being a young mum and wouldn't swap it for anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou I'm really excited to be a young mum, I feel as though I'll be able to enjoy it all so much more than I would as a middle aged mother.
    One of my biggest problems at the moment is finding work, as I had to leave my job due to the travel arrangement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks. Your best option is probably temp work while you're pregnant. It can be difficult to get a permanent job until after bubs arrives. I feel exactly the same way about being a young mum, I'll be able to enjoy my 40s without having to worry about the kids lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Hun, I was 21 when I was pregnant with my DD. She's now 18months and the light of my life her father and I aren't together, he ran off after she was born but I have an amazing new DP and can't ait to have more babies. It's sad your family won't support you but when your little bundle is born you will become 100 times stronger and they will realise what they are missing out on. That's great your partners family are being so great, it will make it easier for you where are you from? Congrats on the bubba!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Advice?

This is just the group I need I am also 18 and am now 15 weeks pregnant my partners dad has just died and he has moved back with his mum and I have moved back with my parents I would love to be able to chat with people in similar situations and young mums and mums to be

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Advice?

Hi. Im 20 and have a 3 month old. I was living by myself 2 hours away from all my family and the baby's father was 12 hours away. I had to move back home with my parents as I was so sick and just couldn't look after myself on my own. My sons father was facing 3 years jail for all driving offenses. He managed to get off with just fines and no license. He then moved over and is living with me and my parents until we can find a place of our own. We are constantly fighting from how he was at the start but were trying to move on from that
    Would love to chat to people <3