I have decided i would like to try for a VBAC for baby #2.
My first pregnancy was problem free. DD was breech at my 40 week checkup and so i was booked in for a planned cs the following morning. no labour, no inductions or anything.
She was 7lb 6oz beautiful and healthy.
My Ob has said i can try for a VBAC birth or book a planned cs this time.
I really want to labour naturally this time esp if bub's is in position!
Although i read they wont let you go over 40 weeks....
I dont know alot about VBAC's so i am asking if anyone would care to share their experiences? Good AND bad please. I want to know everything! I am currently 19 weeks so have a fair while to make a decision concrete and find out all i can.