+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wantababybump I hope AF shows up soon.

FruitBowl Thanks for the info I just have to find a newname. to DS for Yesterday.

Infertileparent withh your appointment tomorrow. Ihope you feel better soon. Last cycle I started with a sore throat and endedwith a cough I was sick for 5 weeks. I was coughing for EPU, My cycle wasn’t cancelled. As long asyou don’t have a fever after transfer you should be ok.

JessesgirlYour on the same dose as me. I am doing betterthis cycle then last cycle. As my first scan last cycle they could only see 2and this cycle they could see 5 good size and 3 small and both cycles theycouldn’t find my left ovary. Every cycle is different even if you are on thesame drugs.

Squeak4123 for your ET tomorrow.

A Big to everyone else.

AFM I have my BT and second scan tomorrow. Lets hope theyfind my left ovary tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

I would like to join this thread please as I'm very new to IVF, been trying naturally for 6 years without success, I have endo. So finally had to admit we needed extra help from fs. Looks like our first cycle will be mid September.
    Im suffering with insomnia at the moment, hence why I'm on here at midnight! Just got a million things whizzing round my head. thought it may be helpful to be in contact with people going through the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    The previous cycle i was on 75 to 150 gonal f.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 18 embryos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ivfnewbie! I'm new to this thread too but these ladies have been warmly welcoming

Samarasmum - how did you go with your scan today?

Scan update: I have around 15 follies at around 10mm so I'm jabbing at a higher dosage for a few more days and then re-scan Wed morning when he will do a proper follie count. EPU on Friday or Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Welcome to IVFnewbie!

Fruitbowl - hope your DS had a great birthday!! I like your new name but it did through me a bit - thought I had lost the thread as I was looking for your old name! lol!

infertileparent - hope you feel better soon...fingers crossed it doesn't affect your cycle for you.

squal4123 - hope all goes well with your ET! Let us know how it goes!

samarasmum - how did your scan go today? I was at HFC too this morning but got there a bit late as traffic was bad - I was there around 8-9am.

Well as for me...scan did not go too well this morning. I am on CD12 and my ovaries are practically on top of each other and so it is hard for nurse to find them on ultrasound...she ended up calling in another nurse who had a bit more luck and it turns out that neither have any big follies yet - they are all small. At CD12 I would have thought they would be much bigger than they are. The last 2 cycles I was doing the trigger tonight but not this time.

So no egg pickup this week - have to go back on Wednesday again for more bloods and scan...am waiting on blood test result phone call this arvo to see whether they increase the medication or not.

I hate this all so much. I so wish that I didn't want another child so badly - it would make it easier to give up. Sorry just feeling a bit down after this morning. I hope they do increase the dose of injections so that follies grow more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a call from clinic to say that my oestrogen is great - it is over 4000 and so I am to stay on the same injection amounts and have to go back in on Friday for another blood and scan. They think that something is about to happen and follies should grow bigger over next few days - so fingers crossed!

Worst part is that my Dh is meant to be away for work next week...it is looking like EPU will be next week and the nurse said that fresh sperm is best - but just spoke to DH and he can't change work trip so looks like we will have decreased chance with frozen sperm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update on phone.
    I had my scan and all looks good for Wednesday for EPU. May not get to transfer, will explain later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well an E T is an experience. Not fun. So who can explain what a grade 3 embryo is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry no personals as I'm on my mobile (so need to get onto my desk top!!). I hate this TWW! Trying so hard not to read into symptoms but so hard not to!! No major symptoms to speak of, I have read that most don't start getting symptoms until 6weeks!

Anyway hope you are all well and good luck to those going ahead with transfers and hope those follicles grow for those who are waiting!

To a new week ahead for everyone , baby dust and crossed fingers to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squeak4123 - I haven't had an ET yet but I remain sceptical of my FS who has cheekily told me it will be the most fun pap smear I will ever have!! Wishing you a speedy 2WW.

Mrs Dolphin - you don't need to apologise for having a bad day and coming here to vent. Its nice having someone to chat to that understands what we are going through. Hopefully there is a party in your ovaries starting as we speak!

Samarasmum - hopefully you get a good haul of embies into ice if they can't do the ET. Can you do an FET next month or do you have to take a month off first?

Nixpenguins - how far through the 2WW are you? (Sorry my computer cracks it if I go back through earlier pages).

Night ladies.