+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread looks much more cosy than the other one.

I'm currently jabbing my way through my first cycle, a flare. First scan is Monday (CD10). I overstimmed on Clomid and have PCOS so my FS has gone low dosage for the first cycle. Fingers crossed for an average sized crop of follies and an EPU late next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    KandP
    Stc76 Appointment Aug 21

Waiting for AF
    Wantababybump

Tracking

Pill Popping
    FruitBowl

Sniffing
    Eleash-- Aug 16

Jabbing
    FruitBowl-- Aug 30
    Samarasmum-- Aug 4
    April78
    Jessesgirl-- Aug 8
    Infertileparent

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Mrs Dolphin-- Aug 4

EPU
    April78 --Aug 22
    Eleash-- Sep 28
    FruitBowl-- Sep 10, 11 or 13
    Tamandmarc-- Sep 14
    Stc76-- Sep 10, 11 or 13

ET
    Nixpenguins-- Aug 8
    April78 --Aug 27

FET

TWW
    Nixpenguins-- Aug 6 (17 eggs, 5 fertalized, 1 Transfered 2?)

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Infertileparent I hope you are having a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a lot of pain today so I think .af is going to show soon.....yay lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Infertileparent- WELCOME to our cosy thread! Good luck on your scan tomorrow and YES for those follies!!!

Wantababybump- COME ON AF!! lol... I promise I will do the AF dance for you all day today!

Samarasmum- I just PM'd a Mod and asked them to change it. (I PM'd Nomsie) if the name isnt taken it doesnt take very long!

April78- Good luck on Monday! I hope those follies of yours are growing very nicely! GROW FOLLIES GROW!!

How is everyone's weekend so far? It was DS's birthday yesterday so it was a full on day. I am at work at the moment as you can see *busily working.. lol* I am just waiting now until I start jabbing -- it feels like it is creeping along until then!

How is everyone else going? It is a little quiet in here... I need to post more I think lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome. I didn't realise how isolating this whole process would be!

I've currently got the flu and am resting up in the hope of looking 'healthy' for my appt tomorrow. Anyone have any experience with being sick on a cycle? I kept myself awake with worry last night that my cycle may be cancelled. I've been resting the last 4 days in bed and on the couch but still suffering. It took my DH over a week to recover from it.

Worst part was giving the injections when my skin was really sore and my hands were shaking from the fever. I actually cried. The things we go through to get PG!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

How are you all?

Wewantabub - I hope AF turns up for you real soon!!

Infertileparent - Welcome! Oh the flu sounds terrible, my dh has had it for 3 weeks now... Im freaking out that it will affect his swimmers - I know there is nothing I can do about it now... I hope you get better soon.. as for cycling while sick im not sure.. I dont think it will matter hugely. U cant help it when u get sick. Get the vitamins into you asap!

Samarasmum - How are you? Im jabbing away - feeling very full at the moment - fs upped dose to 300 this cycle - kinda freaks me out.. we got 13 follies/10 eggs last time so not sure what his plan is..

April - Good Luck for tomorrow!!! we are a day apart cycle wise.. I have my scan tuesday.. Sending you lots of egg growing dust!! haha

Cant scroll up any further so will have to do two posts!

AFM- On day 5 of jabbing and feeling it!!! fs has me on 300 gonal now,. Has anyone else been on a dose that high? Not sure what his thinking is for it? I was on 250 last time and got 10 good eggs with 2 blastys transferred and 2 frozen,.. I trust in everything he is doing.. He even sent up f ree luveris! totally didnt expect that.. Love the guy! Also on Melatonin! Oh that stuff is great after a big day at work..

I hope everyone has a great Monday!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Hi ladies,

How are you all?

Wewantabub - I hope AF turns up for you real soon!!

Infertileparent - Welcome! Oh the flu sounds terrible, my dh has had it for 3 weeks now... Im freaking out that it will affect his swimmers - I know there is nothing I can do about it now... I hope you get better soon.. as for cycling while sick im not sure.. I dont think it will matter hugely. U cant help it when u get sick. Get the vitamins into you asap!

Samarasmum - How are you? Im jabbing away - feeling very full at the moment - fs upped dose to 300 this cycle - kinda freaks me out.. we got 13 follies/10 eggs last time so not sure what his plan is..

April - Good Luck for tomorrow!!! we are a day apart cycle wise.. I have my scan tuesday.. Sending you lots of egg growing dust!! haha

Cant scroll up any further so will have to do two posts!

AFM- On day 5 of jabbing and feeling it!!! fs has me on 300 gonal now,. Has anyone else been on a dose that high? Not sure what his thinking is for it? I was on 250 last time and got 10 good eggs with 2 blastys transferred and 2 frozen,.. I trust in everything he is doing.. He even sent up f ree luveris! totally didnt expect that.. Love the guy! Also on Melatonin! Oh that stuff is great after a big day at work..

I hope everyone has a great Monday!! X
    For my cycle I was on 300 gonal f and I got 24 eggs. I am having an embryo transfer tomorrow.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 18 embryos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Jessesgirl - how wonderful to be feeling something, at least you know it is working! I'm the opposite, on a micro dosage of 125 and not feeling a thing after 8 days of jabbing. Hopefully will sleep better after my scan tomorrow once I know what is going on in there.

Wantababybump - any sign of AF yet?

Squeak4123 - 24 eggs and 18 embies... that's awesome! Good luck with the ET and for a sticky embie.

I've gotta go - it's jab o'clock!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh no my second post didn't post... Ohhhh that annoys me!!!

Squeak- what dose were u on previous to the cycle u were on 300? Far out? How are u feeling?