+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chances Jabbing is going ok. Just added my third needle in to the mix tonight. with Mantha77 Gradutes are the ladies who got their BFP this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup Graduates are people who are lucky to get a BFP!
    What drugs are you on Samarasmum?? Are you doing another Full Stim?

AFM: Just plodding along till BT next week....Had a blood test this morning (dont actually know what it was for lol) but nurse left a voicemail saying my progesterone was 80 (I think) and my estrogen was 508....and its all good....Anyone able to explain this LOL....I am on pregnyl 1500 boosters!
    Plus, I feel ridiculously BLOATED at the moment, is this normal??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    Yup Graduates are people who are lucky to get a BFP!
    What drugs are you on Samarasmum?? Are you doing another Full Stim?

AFM: Just plodding along till BT next week....Had a blood test this morning (dont actually know what it was for lol) but nurse left a voicemail saying my progesterone was 80 (I think) and my estrogen was 508....and its all good....Anyone able to explain this LOL....I am on pregnyl 1500 boosters!
    Plus, I feel ridiculously BLOATED at the moment, is this normal??
    Yes I am doing a full stim. I am on Puregon, Pregnyl and just strated orgalutran tonight. The early BT is to see what your levels are and if they are at the right levels for a pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Samarasmum - wow, you are doing an amazing job! 3 needles is tough

Hilton - what date is your BT? Feeling bloated is definitely normal for me, I am huge! But I've just come out of hospital with OHSS so that's where the bloating came from...

Eleash - how are you feeling? The TWW sucks doesnt it! For me, I'm just resting lots, eating well etc. obviously no alcohol etc

Martha - how exciting!!! Welcome also to the awful TWW. Hope oh are feeling ok. It's so if for your FS to comment on how happy you are, positive vies are the way to go in my opinion

Sahcb - what fantastic results!! When are you scheduled for your transfer?

KatherinelouiseBand Goldie - yay!!! Congrats! You must be over the moon

Caketin - how are you going?

AFM... I've just spent 5 days in hospital with borderline moderate/severe OHSS. It was a pretty nasty experience but I'm so glad To be out of there. I'm still very bloated and swollen, but much better than what I was. I'm half way thru the TWW, can POAS on the weekend and BT on Monday. Can't wait!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raindance For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I ended up going home from work yesterday because I was feeling anxious and slightly stressed. I'm in a job where currently I'm the only person in my position/department based in Perth and I train people which causes problems when there are people out of town traveling. Luckily I have one person here who has done the job before who can help me out. I have told my managers what is happening but sometimes feel they don't understand. Before this cycle I asked that they organize back-up for me but I seem to be the one sorting that out! I really don't feel up to it again today and I know my friend will fill in for me again but I don't want to put her out.

One question, during your 2ww does anyone POAS? I don't know if I want to or not, my blood test is next Monday and I think I could do the HPT tomorrow as the trigger should be gone by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caketin - I'm sure your friend doesn't mind helping you out. I'm off work all this week and my department are completely picking up my slack. I felt so bad, but they have assured me they don't mind. Our health is more important

The nurses at My clinic and at the hospital said I could POAS on the weekend with the BT on Monday. But that's because I'm now on Crinone and not Pregnyl anymore, as the Pregnyl worsens the OHSS.
    In saying that, I'm desperate to test!! I was really hoping to be distracted at work this week, but I'm at home constantly googling lol

Let me know what you decide!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raindance For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've decided to stay home, I think I pushed myself too much last week (went into work day after EPU when I should have stayed at home!). Just gotta ring my manager now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caketin - I took yesterday off too although I worked from home in the end - I was just finding the grumpy progesterone feeling combined with a stressful job was too much and I just didn't want to have to speak to anyone or sit through one more meeting!
    I think something having to 'be normal' is one of the hardest things about all of this because all I can think of is the IVF stuff sometimes!
    Anyway - I hope you are feeling better and I agree - this is all far more important than work things.
    Raindance - I am POAS on Saturday morning I think. I will think of you and all round.
    Love and baby dust to all
    M

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mantha - good luck for Saturday!! I too will have my for you. Please let us know how it goes

Caketin - I'm glad you decided to go home. Going to work the day after EPU is insane! I definitely couldn't have done that.

Yet another pregnancy announced yesterday. I now know 5 people due in April. Yesterday's was the straw that broke the camels back, I just cried. And felt so horrible for doing so!! I've been really positive up until then. But ive been having AF like cramps and twinges, only very mild but it's concerning me. I'm feeling nothing else - no sore boobs, no nauseas, etc. I was naughty and POAS this morning with 2 IC. Both negative. I've been told to not go near IC until later as they aren't as sensitive, but doesn't make it any easier. I think I'm doing to use a FR tomorrow as I'll be 11dp3dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Raindance- it's the hardest thing to hear when others are falling pregnant when we are struggling with all of this! I have one friend who found out about this cycle (by accident) and is now wanting to try for her second. But hey I know that if this works this time round for us nothing like that can bother me because I'll be the most important in my eyes! Lol