+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently on day 7 of an antagonist cycle. I started my orgalutran injections on Wednesday and am going in for my EPU on Monday. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. We had excellent growth from Wednesday to today and all my levels are great. I've got my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!

hope everyone else has the best of luck for their cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies and happy long weekend.
    WillyNilly - I hope you are good and hanging in there. The up and down and not knowing is just the worst thing.
    2WW ladies with good news - yippee for you - very exciting.
    Everyone else - hope you are good.
    I had my EPU this morning so set up on the sofa with our puppy, doona, chocolate and trashy tv. Feeling low as FS predicted 10 eggs and we ended up with 2 mature, 3 not sures, 2 immature - several of the follicles that looked mature on the scans were actually cysts so no eggs. I know we just need 1 - I'm telling myself that 2 good ones is all we need and is better than any other month we've ever had but I was just hoping for more based on FS's predictions. Grrrrr.
    On a good note to anyone who hasn't done EPU yet and is having a local - it was bette than I thought - the drugs were good! Anyway big love ladies - xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stc76- How is your POAS going?? The line getting darker?? Fingers are crossed for you!

Katherinelouise- How are you going with your TWW? Hope you are keeping busy! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

Raindance- How was EPU!? Hope you are resting up!

Gibbo-Congrats on your 10 embies! Awesome haul.

Wantingabubby- Sending hugs your way.

Littlefeet- Fingers and toes crossed for this little sticky embie! Sucks how much this IVF game costs doesn’t it!

HopingForMore- So sorry to hear this month wasn’t you month. Fingers crossed for your next time around. Fertility is SO expensive!! Its frustrating!!

Caketim- Best of luck for Monday! Fingers crossed you get lots of little embies to freeze!

Mantha77- So sorry you didn’t get the results you were looking for, but you are right you only need 1! Its all about quality not quantity!

AFM: Had bloods this morning and been told all is good to go for a FET on Friday! Trigger late this arvo, booster on Wednesday and then fingers crossed my 1 and only frosty thaws for Friday……

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

HopingForMore  (30-09-2012),Mantha77  (30-09-2012),Rutabaga  (29-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovelies ..

sorry I have been MIA ... Hubby left for Sydney on Monday wont see him for 7 weeks and since then work and life has been chaotic..

Anyway....

stc76-- good luck with your BT tomorrow!

Hoping for more- I am so sorry about your AF turning up. Take it easy on yourself **huge hugs** I love your positive attitude!

Welcome to all the newbies!! I hope your stay on the rollercoaster is a short one!!

I know quite a few of you are in your TWW... How are you all hanging in there??

Sorry about lack of real personals...

Hard on the phone! IPad is currently flat!! :-(

AFM-- I was POAS (5 in total and my faint line kept getting darker) my blood test was on Thursday but the machine to test was broken. Did overtime on Saturday and I missed a call do they sent me a text congratulating me.... I AM PREGNANT! Haven't got HCG levels or anything yet -- not until Monday.
    I hope my "bubbles" hangs in there for the full 9 months!!! xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FruitBowl For This Useful Post:

HopingForMore  (30-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats fruitbowl! Officially UTD, woohoo. I was just wondering if you got your bloods done at the health precinct? Ive had to go back for more bts several times for the same reason.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (30-09-2012),Mantha77  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fruitbowl - woohoo!!! Congratulations! Super excited for you! Send you lots of sticky vibes

Hilton - great news on the bloods! I don't know much about FET But my fingers are crossed for you!

Mantha - glad your EPU under local wasn't too bad. Keep up the positive thoughts, as you said you ony need 1! Fingers crossed for you

Caketin - good luck for EPU on Monday!!! Glad your levels are looking good, let's hope that continues!

Hoping for more - I'm so sorry do you know if/when you can try again? Take care of yourself.

Princess pud - any further news???

Wantingabubby - I'm sorry when can you try again?

Stc - any news?? I was told that being on pregnyl means you can't do a POAS, so hopefully your news means you can! Fingers crossed!

Katherinelouise - fingers crossed! How are you feeling? When is your BT?

Little feet - fingers are tightly crossed or our. When is your BT?

Willynilly - hope things are progressing for you

AFM... EPU went well. They got 30 eggs, 29 were suitable to be injected. DH had a biopsy and all good there too. 12 fertilized, so now we wait for transfer tomorrow (Monday) to see what the progress is. Hopefully they have one picked for transfer and we are able to freeze the rest.
    Ive been very bloated and nauseous so just taking it easy. I'm excited for tomorrow and hoping the TWW goes quickly!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raindance For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (30-09-2012),HopingForMore  (30-09-2012),Mantha77  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    caketin - good luck for EPU on Monday!

Mantha77 - yes you only need one - good luck!

Hilton04 - good luck for Friday!
    FruitBowl - congratulations - so awesome !

Raindance - those are some awesome egg numbers - wow! We can try again after a month off, so probably late Oct/early Nov.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HopingForMore For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (30-09-2012),Mantha77  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mantha77- hope everything goes smoothly and they grow and are sticky for you!!

Hilton04- hope your frosty thaws ready for transplant on Friday

FruitBowl- congratulations! Great to hear some good news!

Radiance- they are some large numbers. Hope you get plenty to grow ready for transfer

AFM- did my trigger last night at 8.45pm. Stopped all my other injections (yay!). So now just hanging out for my EPU tomorrow and I'm feeling really good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caketin - how good is it to stop the jabs!?!? I had my trigger on Wednesday night, and haven't had to jab since. My first pregnyl is tonight and it's funny that I'm scared to jab again after a few days off. I think it's also got to do with the fact that I'm rather bloated, so I think it's going to be a difficult jab.
    All the best for your EPU. Positive thinking is the way to go

Hopingformore - that's great you can go again so soon!

So how does this work? Do we stay here until the end of our cycle, or move to the Oct/Nov thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Radiance- it feels great to stop! And the trigger isn't as bad as it sounds (I found the orgalutran shots worse since they are in a real needle not a pen!). I haven't really felt any side effects or anything from the ovidrel today. Just want to rest up ready for tomorrow! Good luck with your pregnyl shot tonight!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (01-10-2012)