Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DARN my multiquotes got all smooshed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Infertileparent,
    Sorry to hear about your lining being too thin. You probably know a lot more about all this than me but just thought I would mention that I had a lining measurement of 5 on my first cycle tracking with Clomid. My Dr then prescribed me 1000mg a day of Vitamin E. Have been taking for about 12 months and my lining has increased with each cycle and last measurement was 11. Best of luck to you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chances,
    Not sure what my levels were pre-pickup (probably should ask more questions). I thought I only had about 5-6 mature follicles going in for pick-up but later found out I had 20! Looks like we were both doing the same cycle (down reg, lucrin 10, gonal-f 100). I'm waiting to see doctor again in couple of weeks to find out when I am well enough for transfer. Currently we have 10 fertilised embies and have decided to gamble 50/50 and freeze some today and see if the others make it to 5 day blast. Hope things improve for you next time round.

Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    Hey congrats you made it to pick up and i hope you dont have to wait too long for transfer.Sorry i can't answer any of your questions but i am curious as to what your estrogen levels were pre pick up? Do you know what they are now?

thanks

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Helloo

Had a 5 day compacting blasty tf this afternoon. They had to thaw both, the first one lost 25% of it's cells and didn't progress overnight. The second one thawed perfectly, so . Right now I'm staring at it's first portrait, and sending it love and sticky vibes

How is everyone?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    stc76 - how exciting - when's your official BT?

Allymumtobe, Little Feet and katherinelouise- congrats on being PUPO!

FruitBowl - good luck tomorrow - so very exciting!

sahcb - sorry only had general - I enjoy the rest.

Raindance - good luck for EPU on Friday!

wantingabubby - so sorry .

infertileparent - that sucks about your lining but you're right much better to know now so that you give your embie the best possible chance to snuggle in.

Gibbo - welcome and congrats on your 10 embies!

Mantha77 - good luck for EPU - hope you get lots of lovely mature eggs!

PrincessPud - congrats on your POAS result - when I got a positive POAS with my DS I found it helpful to go out and buy some tests that were less sensitive (i.e. not the ones where you can test like five days before AF is due) and then test every morning at the same time. Gave me heaps of confidence that it was definitely a positive before doing the official BT. Anyway good luck for Tuesday hope your hcg levels are perfect!

AFM - my BT indicated that I did ovulate last week so there is still a chance that a miracle could happen, however, not feeling any early pregnancy signs so don't think it's going to happen. If AF doesn't show by next Wed the clinic said I can go in for a test - just have to wait and see and hope for the best (but expect the worst to try and lessen the disappointment).

Definitely looks like there are about to be many offical BFPs on this thread - good luck ladies!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HopingForMore For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELP!!!
    hi ladies, I've been watching this thread and you're all such inspirations. After 9 years of TTC and 2 years on the IVF waiting list I've made it to my first cycle.

However I've been stimming for 13 days and I have 14 follies all sized between 7mm and 9mm RPA have decided to keep me going as everything is growing just EXTREMELY slowly.

Some reassurance right now would be really comforting

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willynilly For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Fruit bowl - Congrats on your BFP, I hope the next wait for your scan goes really quickly. Do let s know how you're getting on.

Stc76 - Fantastic news! I hope that one continue use to get darker and darker. Houng you ladies have set the ball rolling for some more BFp's on this thread!

Infertileparent - Sorry to hear about your lining. I hope the next cycle goes quickly for you, waiting sucks, I really feel for you x

princesspud - Congrats to you too! Glad this was a short journey for you with success first time, it's nice to hear that that does happen for some x

Wantingabubby - So sorry this wasn't your cycle. Be kind to yourself and let yourself be sad. It's so hard but you will find the strength to get to your next cycle, I really hope that will THE one for you x

Katherinelouise - yay to being PUPO! When is your BT? I am only 2dp5dt so our dates are very close. Wishing you the best of luck for a BFP.

HopingForMore - I am holding so much hope for you. I really want you to get your BFP almost as much as I want to get mine! It may be too early to feel anything yet? Hope the next week goes quickly. Are you going to POAS?

Willynilly - have they upped your dose of Gonal or Puregon? Try not to stress, I know easier said than done. I hope the follies continue to grow for you, you have a great number there. I'm probably no comfort at all but I will be thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.

To everyone else. Sorry for anyone I've missed, can't see all the posts.

AFM - my morula didn't make it to blasty so we got no frosties This means the blasty I have on board is my last hope as we can't afford another cycle. I am trying to stay positive but it's not easy. I keep symptom spotting which I have to stop as I'm driving myself crazy! Especially as I am unlikely to feel anything at this stage anyway!

Sending sticky dust and baby vibes to all x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

HopingForMore  (28-09-2012),Rutabaga  (27-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willynilly View Post
    HELP!!!
    hi ladies, I've been watching this thread and you're all such inspirations. After 9 years of TTC and 2 years on the IVF waiting list I've made it to my first cycle.

However I've been stimming for 13 days and I have 14 follies all sized between 7mm and 9mm RPA have decided to keep me going as everything is growing just EXTREMELY slowly.

Some reassurance right now would be really comforting
    Hi willynilly, how are you feeling? Such frustrating news to hear. What dose of which drugs are you on? When will they be doing another scan? They must be pretty hopeful, to continue with the cycle, what have they said?

Sorry, all questions and no answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

i was on 100iu of Puregon then on Day 9 they upped me to 125iu but they want me to keep continuing at the 125iu.

Every two days I've been getting bloods an scans and then re-asessed and they tell me if I am to cancel or not. It's like living on a knife edge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out, AF showed today. This cycle was just not meant to be. In hindsight we should have just cancelled when I had no response rather than going ahead with IUI. I guess at least we know for next time to just cut our losses and hope for better the following month. Geez this fertility stuff is so expensive!!!!

Hoping everyone else waiting for a result is hanging in there and keeping the hope alive.