+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all and welcome to all the newbies.

Goldie 77 and everyone else who is in the 2WW - I hope that you are finding lots of lovely distractions for yourselves.

Gibbo - I am not going to be the most help as this is my first cycle but some of the more experienced types out there might be better. Great numbers through - congratualtions although I hope you don;t feel too crappy from the OHSS.

Can't see on my screen who said they have EPU on Friday or the weekend but I think I will be joining you - we are CD9 today and have 12 follies almost there. Going back for scan on thursday and nurse thought probably EPU on Saturday. Feeling very bloated now...wore trousers to work yesterday and that was a BAD choice! Stretchy floaty skirt today much better!

Regarding EPU - I'm with Genea too so not much option about the general v's local. My friend who had IVF last year said that she really couldn't feel anything although she said the next few days were very sore. its all over pretty quickly apparently too - fingers crossed. I will report back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wantingabubby - I am sending you as much hope as I possibly can. When is your official test date? try not to second guess - I have been caught out by the implantation v's period crasy head several times but there is just no way to know until the offical result comes back. I hope you are ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey congrats you made it to pick up and i hope you dont have to wait too long for transfer.Sorry i can't answer any of your questions but i am curious as to what your estrogen levels were pre pick up? Do you know what they are now?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I've been reading a lot on these forums and wanted to share some of my story in the hope some of my questions/concerns can be answered.
    My husband and I have been TTC since May 2010. Have done 1 cycle on clomid (thinned my lining) and 3 cycles on gonal f as ovulation induction. Were to move to IUI but found out MFI. I respond very well to the drugs and so was put at high-risk for OHSS.

Started down-regulation IVF/ICSI cycle August/September and had egg retrieval yesterday (24/09). 20 eggs were retrieved and now my transfer has been cancelled due to high estrogen levels and risk of OHSS. I was only on 100 units of gonal f for 9 days before trigger. Lab called today to say I had 17 mature eggs and 10 have fertilised so now waiting to see how many last before doing a freeze all. My questions are:
    1. how long to wait until doing a transfer? i've been told a month, if not more - so looking at mid-October or November
    2. what drugs are required for preparing for transfer?
    3. is it better to do a 2-3 day embryo or 5 day blast? I understand there are pros/cons with both.
    Looking forward to learning more. Thanks for your help and support xx

Wishing everyone the very best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances - thanks for your reply. I have no idea what my levels were, I have another blood test tomorrow, so I'll ask when I get the results tomorrow afternoon. I'm with Dr Clark at fertility first in Sydney. I am scared about ohss and a cancelled cycle. Fingers crossed all will be fine

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unsure but optimistic

Hi All

I have been lurking around but not posting as I prefer the Iphone App and don't really like the "Skins".

Logged on specifically to post as I am now 10dp5dt with 2 x blasty's.

Couldn't help myself and POAS this morning.

I finished my business and turned the stick over on the vanity and had a very strong second line. I'm freaking out cause it appeared really quickly and I don't want to get my hopes up - haven't even told my Husband. (I'd post a pick, but I'm at work. ) Because of public holiday my BT is not until Tuesday 2/10/12.

I'm so excited but don't want to get my hopes up just in case. This is our first cycle. I might test again over the weekend otherwise I'm going to go crazy.

Good luck to all those going for EPU & Transfer and sending lots of out into cyberland for everyone to catch.

S xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessPud For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (26-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PrincessPud, that's fantastic!! Boo to another week before bt. It's going to be torture waiting for the hcg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the hiatus ladies, I've been checking my daily email updates but been too frantic to post.

Ugh. Had a CD17 scan today to check my lining. Told the doctor I've been having some breakthrough bleeding and spotting for the past few days. He did a scan - barely any lining there so cycle is now officially cancelled

I've got 7 days of Primolut to take from Monday and then when AF properly arrives we start the cycle again. Gutted. At least we didn't waste our only embie on a cycle that was probably doomed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPud View Post
    Hi All

I have been lurking around but not posting as I prefer the Iphone App and don't really like the "Skins".

Logged on specifically to post as I am now 10dp5dt with 2 x blasty's.

Couldn't help myself and POAS this morning.

I finished my business and turned the stick over on the vanity and had a very strong second line. I'm freaking out cause it appeared really quickly and I don't want to get my hopes up - haven't even told my Husband. (I'd post a pick, but I'm at work. ) Because of public holiday my BT is not until Tuesday 2/10/12.

I'm so excited but don't want to get my hopes up just in case. This is our first cycle. I might test again over the weekend otherwise I'm going to go crazy.

Good luck to all those going for EPU & Transfer and sending lots of out into cyberland for everyone to catch.

S xoxo
    So happy for you if it's right, that's like a dream come true for first round success, I hope I can be so lucky, I'm on my first round and I am 5dp5dt.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all,

I just thought i would give an update - so I called the FS office to speak to the nurses today it would appear that I am not pregnant and I can cease the crinone still have BT on Tuesday but now I am preparing for cycle #2, really devastated.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just thought I'd quickly jump on and see how everyone was going? Fruitbowl - any news from your blood test yet?

I caved this morning at 8dp4dt and got a very very faint positive... My last Pregnyl 1500 shot was Friday so am hoping that's out of my system and the second line will continue to get darker. This is my very first BFP so I really hope its for real...

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test