+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey team

I'm officially out for this month, my estrogen was far too high at a whooping 25,000 2 days before egg pick up so i made the safer decision to cancel

Sad to know i had 20 or so good looking eggs waiting for collection and even thou silly me was willing to put my health on the line and undergo pick up FS and my partner were not so keen. Sense won.

Positives to take away from it was my amh don't mean jack and i have 2 very productive ovaries, so next mth we are lowering the dose.

So good luck to you all still in the game this mth, condolences to those who were unsuccessful and maybe i will see you in the Sep/Oct thread. I'll keep popping in and see how everyone is going but i'm off to join the Sept/Oct group

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default August/ September IVF?

I'm sorry chances.!!! That's poo I hate cancelled cycles :.(

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

chances  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not looking good, 6 dropped down to 3 overnight,at this rate we won't have any left on Friday, first feeling of disappointment, kinda sucks but I better get used to it I suppose, gonna be a hard road from here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    Hey team

I'm officially out for this month, my estrogen was far too high at a whooping 25,000 2 days before egg pick up so i made the safer decision to cancel

Sad to know i had 20 or so good looking eggs waiting for collection and even thou silly me was willing to put my health on the line and undergo pick up FS and my partner were not so keen. Sense won.

Positives to take away from it was my amh don't mean jack and i have 2 very productive ovaries, so next mth we are lowering the dose.

So good luck to you all still in the game this mth, condolences to those who were unsuccessful and maybe i will see you in the Sep/Oct thread. I'll keep popping in and see how everyone is going but i'm off to join the Sept/Oct group
    I'm so sorry chances

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chance take care of yourself. Sounds like you have made a wise and informed decision. when do you start again?
    Goldie are you doing a day 5 transfer? Did they give you an indication of the quality of the embryos. I hope they keep strong for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

chances  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances - I am so sorry but at least they know you need a lower dose. Hopefully next month will still give you a good haul of eggs. It is also encouraging to hear of someone with low AMH getting a good number of eggs. Best of luck for your next cycle.

Goldie77 - I know it's disappointing but 3 embies is still potentially 3 babies. I have everything crossed for you they get stronger and keep dividing.

Can I ask, any of you who take CoQ10, do yuo carry on taking that after EPU?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

chances  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little feet I've kept taking coq10. Maybe I should do some reading about it. Just thought if I'm taking aspirin, I should also take it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I have everything crossed for all Of you too
    Kenta, yes they only transfer blastos, my husband works at the hospital that my clinic is situated at so he was going to go there today to chat to them about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie-hang in there. I had 6 eggs at EPU and only 2 fertilised. Today I have just had a Grade A embryo transferred with about 80% chance that my 2nd embryo will be good enough to freeze by Friday. Lots of ladies have been successful with just 1. Try & stay positive. I know its easier said than done. Xx

BT for me Monday 1/10 but will probably cave before then & POAS. How is everyone else traveling? Fruitbowl? Tamandmarc?

S xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks stc, I hope your transfer takes hold