+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fertilization results are in..... 2 out of our 6 inseminated eggs have fertilized overnight. Feeling a bit down at the moment as I'm just scared that they won't last til transfer day on Tuesday. Keep telling myself I must stay positive- 2 is better than none..

Tamandmarc - we're on exactly the same timing. EPU yesterday with transfer on Tuesday. Well done on 5 eggs fertilizing, great numbers.

S xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to everyone who needs them and goodluck to everyone else. Congratulations Bodymegs!.Sorry for the late update. Left for a short holiday straight after BT on Thursday 11dp5dt and have struggled to find WIFI. Well, it was a BFP Beta was 700!. Have another BT on Thurs. Will keep you updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've not been around much this week.

Fruit Bowl - Hope the 2ww doesn't drive you too crazy!

Bodymegs - wonderful news!! We certainly need to see some more BFP's on this thread. Congrats to you!

IVFNewbie & Montesmum -Big so sorry that this wasn't your cycle. It sucks. Thinking of you both, please try and do something nice for yourselves.

Samarasmum - I hope you're well. Thank you for updating the roll call, I look forward to hearing about your next cycle.

Tamandmarc - Good luck for your transfer. Can I ask why you are having a four day transfer? I have been given the option of 3 day or 5 day depending on how many eggs I get.

stc76 - I know how hard it is, last time I only got 2 eggs and I was so paranoid they wouldn't fertilise. I was lucky in that both fertilised and one even survived the thaw so for you that you have 2 strong ones.

JUAMA - fantastic news. Yes do keep us posted on how you are!

Hilton04 - Welcome

Hi to everyone else. I can't go back too far so can't see all the other posts.

AFM - Had my first scan today. 6 good sized follies, a few smaller ones too. I know I should be happy with that as I am a poor responder but I feel a little low. I know that this doesn't mean I'll get 6 eggs so I guess I'm just starting to feel the pressure a bit and worried it's not going to happen for us again. Trying to stay positive. This is such a hard process!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (16-09-2012),stc76  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the BFP ladies And hugs for everyone this morning. This forum makes me feel so much less alone in this journey. I have great supportive friends but no one who is in the detail so it's just so helpful to touch base with you and know you understand.
    So, finally my sanity is back, 3 pregnancy tests later AF is finally here and we are off to Genea this morning to pick everything up and get started. Damn you crazy head!
    DH is Scarily enthusiastic about playing doctor...eek.
    Speak soon ladies!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    chances - sorry your DH isn't being more supportive - I think it's hard for men to understand what we go through but sometimes they need to be told exactly how you're feeling and what you need from them - they can be incredibly dense at times. Awesome number of follicles by the way!!!

montesmum - so sorry - .

Mantha77 - good luck with your first cycle!

stc76 - your two little embies are growing nicely.

wantingabubby - great numbers and fantastic to have a 100% fertilisation rate - good luck for Monday!

Ivfnewbie - so sorry - .

FruitBowl - hope you're not going too crazy in your 2WW!

bodymegs - woohoo - awesome - congrats on your BFP - enjoy every minute and try not to let the stress take away from the awesome adventure you're now embarking upon. So happy for you!

Hilton04 - welcome back to the land of IVF - hopefully you'll have success on your first FET (that batch of embryos was obviously pretty good quality to give you your DS).

infertileparent - no experience with HRT FET but it sure sounds like fun!

tamandmarc - hope your embies are coming along nicely!

JUAMA - congrats on your BFP - such wonderful news!

LittleFeet - like you said you know six follies is fantastic for a poor responder - try to keep hope alive but it is so perfectly normal to feel down - it is such a full-on process. As a fellow poor responder I am very excited by your six follies (and some sneaky smaller ones as well).

AFM - had a discussion with my FS about possibly going to EPU for only one follice (apparently statistically, women with one to two follicles are more likely to get pregnant with IVF than IUI) but have decided that financially and emotionally it's just not worth it as I can't stand the thought of coming out of EPU with a zero written on my hand (I've had plenty of empty follicles on previous cycles). We're sticking with IUI and go in tomorrow for the procedure - hopefully I'll get another miracle but I've pretty much given up on this cycle and am looking towards how we can make the next one better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HopingForMore For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey hopingformore - haha yes "dense" is a good word for my DH sometimes! I think he forgets the whole IVF thing and i don't think i have been very tactful in reminding him why i'm tired etc (blame the drugs lol) But he has been more understanding since i had a chat with him last week.

Oh gosh going to the mall for lunch buy more vitamins was a fail today - ovaries must be getting big cause my usual fast walk was a very slow half waddle! So it was a quick visit and i'm glad to be hm feet up!.

Good luck tomorrow with the IUI!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chances For This Useful Post:

HopingForMore  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Cannot wait for EPU tomorrow, no pain or anything but just feels like I need to pee every 5 seconds, and when I do have a full bladder, I pray there is a toilet within 5 feet of me! Is this what it's like when your pregnant? If it is, im sure not looking forward to it!
    Good luck to everyone that has something booked for tomorrow!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi goldie
    I'm hopefully only a few days behind u in pick up, I have a scan and bt in the morning where I need my estrogen to not be too high.
    My right ovary feels full as and very uncomfortable to walk so I'm hoping pick up is soon too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Cannot wait for EPU tomorrow, no pain or anything but just feels like I need to pee every 5 seconds, and when I do have a full bladder, I pray there is a toilet within 5 feet of me! Is this what it's like when your pregnant? If it is, im sure not looking forward to it!
    Good luck to everyone that has something booked for tomorrow!
    Hi

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Didn't think I could do it but I jabbed myself! Started gonal tonight!

God I hope this works

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleash For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

STC76- Best of luck for your transfer on Tuesday. Have you heard more about how your little embies are growing??

Juama- Congratulations on your BFP! All the best for a problem free pregnancy!

Little Feet- Just thought I would share a little history on myself with you, I did my first IVF cycle in 2010 and at my last scan before EPU my scan only showed 3 good sized follicles. The nurses gave me the choice to either go ahead with EPU or cancel the cycle. I chose to go ahead…they collected 6, with only 3 of a good enough size to continue with. I lost 1 overnight, 2 fertilized. Both made it to blast, 1 was frozen and the other is my now very adventurous 13 month old J Hope this makes you feel a little better…you really do only need ONE!

HopingForMore-Can I ask what the difference is in going with a IUI to IVF? Sorry, I am so out of the loop and a little rusty on my IVF history! Good luck tomorrow!

IVFNewbie- Sending you big hugs at this time.

Goldie77- I swear I had to pee more right before EPU than I did my whole pregnancy!! Haha…well, could be over exaggerating a little bit! :P

Chances-Hoping all goes well tomorrow and you find out your EPU date!

Eleash- YAY!! Good on you for doing your first jab on your own!! Did it hurt?? Are you doing a full cycle?? I think I will end up starting Gonal on Tuesday! Gosh, hope I don’t muck it up!!

AFM: AF arrived today, so off for my first lot of bloods in the morning and then should find out then if I can start Gonal on Tuesday and at what dose! Absolutely CRAPPING myself about the needles again! Any tips??