+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - thanks for the rollcall.

sahcb - congrats on finally starting - keep up the positive vibes!

bodymegs - thanks and not long to wait for your BT - hope it brings a BFP!!! (the last days are torture - you seem to be holding up well)

FruitBowl - oh no that sucks! I admire your amazing attitude and do agree that it only takes one. Good luck for Friday.

chances - probably a good sign you're having all these side-effects, hope Friday brings you some good news!

Goldie77 - hope things are happening - try not to give up - wait for the scan and hopefully it will put your mind at ease.

AFM - just trucking along, hoping the one egg on the go is baking nicely - will find out on Friday if all is on track for the IUI sometime next week. Trying to get into a more positive frame of mind and also thinking about options if my ovaries really have dried up (maybe egg donation but it's a big decision).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi goldie - don't worry if you can't feel anything, it doesn't mean nothing is happening! I've read a lot that women don't feel much and have good ECUs.

Thanks hopingformore - i hope your eggs cook well

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Goldie77-- spirits are up for you here too! Grow follies!!

Chances-- Oh chances that sucks you don't feel well! :-( Yay for Friday!! FX!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hoping for more-- thanks for the luck! egg donation is a big decision, have u and your partner discussed this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    FruitBowl - we've discussed, he's not against it but he's certainly not for it. The thing is we wanted three or four kids, so if my eggs aren't going to work out we'll need to look at other options (but we'll probably give my crappy old ovaries a couple of years to really prove they can't do the job). DH isn't into adoption, he's worried that he won't be able to bond with a child that's not biologically his. I think he'd absolutely love any child that came into our lives but he has a right to his feelings. Anyway just baby steps now, it's not like egg donation is the easiest thing in the world, many hurdles to jump but for now we'll just hope for miracle number two, as DS is living proof that my crappy eggs can make a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, just wanted to send big hugs to everyone who needs them- we are due to start Cycle 1 tomorrow so just hanging out for AF.

Who else is stimming at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck mantha! Welcome to ivf world, this is my first time too, I find that if you don't over think everything you won't stress and it won't interfere with your everyday life!
    Thanks for all the well wishes girls, let you know how I go tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mantha i'm a lil ahead of u, i'm up to day12 after AF showing up. I have my first scan and BT this Fri. This is my first cycle too.

Good luck and welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi All

I have been flat out busy and haven't posted! But have been keeping up with everyone's journeys!

Next roll call could I please be updated to ET on Monday 17/9/12.

Had EPU yesterday and got 8 eggs on our first cycle! Waiting to hear today how many fertilized! Eek

Sending out lots of baby dust for everyone and praying for stickies!!!! And lots of BFP's in the near future!

S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks HopingForMore. I am keeping a calm appearance on the outside but inside I am so nervous and anxious. I have been keeping myself busy baking the las tcouple nights. Cookies and Cream Cupcakes were on order last night.

For the ladies with BTs today, good luck, we all look forward to receiving some good news.