+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear GStef - hugs.

I feel like I am suffering on syranal this time. This is 3rd time have been on it and OMG my sinuses are stuffed up, my eyes are so so sore and watery, runny nose and feel like ****. It is almost as though I have a worst case of hay fever ever. I went to a chemist today who said they couldnt give me tablets or nasal spray cause could interfere with the syranal. And a slight headache!! I actually feel for everyone else that hs symptoms while on this awful stuff.

How is everyone else going? I am due to see my FS on Friday for a scan and hopefully start stims that night.

Sorry havent had a chance to catch up where everyone is up to. If we have a roll call could someone please add me to it.

TIA.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August/ September IVF?

Hi girls! My first reading was 12.
    We'll b alright! I've has my big cry, so sad cos I knew something was happening. Felt so good last week, relaxed and almost joyful! So feeling a little shattered! Thanks for all the support! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thinking of you Gstef xxx so sorry to hear your news.

EPU tomorrow will pop back on to do more personals xxx

Glad AF showed up Littlefeet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive hugs for all the ladies with BFNs - this is just a heart-breaking process.

AFM - well things are not going very well here - worst cycle ever - as feared my ovaries have pretty much given up. My response to 450 puregon has been so poor that I have to cancel or convert to IUI as we'll only be getting one egg (can't believe how much money we're spending to achieve basically the same as trying naturally every month). We've decided to give IUI a try even though our issue is egg quality and there are no issues with DH's sperm - at least we know with IUI all the good sperm will be hanging out in the right spot at the right time and will hopefully make friends with the egg (please, please be a good one).

We'll try one more time to see if we can get a response to the IVF drugs but after that there is really no point in spending thousands for a single egg a month. I'm feeling really gutted - I'm 33 but my ovaries may have already given up on me. So sad, so sad, so sad.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry ladies crazy crazy busy at the moment but wanted to offer hugs to those who need (Gstef & hopingformore were the two I can remember off the top go my head) good luck to the EPU & tww girls xx I'm still waiting for BT Thurs to confirm BFN so I can stop these pessaries and move on from this cycle!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

HopingForMore  (11-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, still haven't quite left this thread even though my offical BFN was yesterday, the Oct/Nov thread is a little quiet with us all in limboland! I'm still waiting for the clinic to call me back and get everything lined up for a FET next cycle.

Gstef & Hopingformore

8. The Following User Says Thank You to infertileparent For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Stay as long as you want to Infertileparent xx Keep us updated too!

EPU this morning so very sore right now. 9 eggs collected and now we wait for fert numbers tomorrow.

DH had PESA done and 9 needles **ouch** seems like 9 was our number for today.

Thanks
    Reviews

**hugs**. Hoping for more xxx thinking of you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FruitBowl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef - I am so sorry Thinking of you.

Midnite01 - Sorry to hear you're suffering. I am on Synarel for the first time this cycle. I had bait of a headache the second day but have been alright since. I was beginning to wonder if I was doing something wrong as I keep reading about people having awful side effects from it. I guess it means it's working for you. I hope you feel better soon.

HopingForMore - I am so sorry you are going through this. It is so unfair. I really hope that this month will give you your miracle. Thinking of you.

Hope2487 - You're sounding really positive about moving on to your next cycle. Sorry this one wasn't the ne, best of luck for next try x

Infertileparent - Waiting sucks. Hope clinic call you soon and you can have your FET next month. Best of luck with it.

Fruit Bowl - 9 eggs is great! Hope they all fertilize for you. Ouch! Hope your DH is feeling ok. I'll be checking in for your numbers tomorrow.

To everyone else, hope you're all ok.

AFM - Nothing much to report, still sniffing and jabbing, scan on sat. I feel more chilled this time around so hopefully that's a good thing as I was so stressed out last time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

HopingForMore  (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, 9 eggs Fruitbowl, that's great, fingers crossed they all fertilize nicely. Please excuse my ignorance but what is PESA? Is it something all the DH's need to do? They sprung a blood test on DH last week when I had my scan so now he's a bit nervous..

My EPU has now been scheduled for Friday as they wanted to give my follies a bit more time to grow to a nice size. ET will be Tuesday all going well... Trigger tomorrow night.

I hope everyone is traveling ok where ever you are in your cycles..